Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Business Can I Do With ₦50,000. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What Business Can I Do With ₦50,000. (1916 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 50,000 / What Business Can I Invest #300,000 On? / For Capital Of 100000-900000 (NGN): What Business Can Start...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With ₦50,000. by sunday478(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
I know how to design website (wordpress), I know how to program with php, but I after my nysc (2017) I had to stay back with my PPA (estate firm) which gives me no time to advertise my skills to people.

if only I have the time, I know I can achieve more.

so I am looking for something I can do with 50k (current saving) considering I work from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Jos Plateau State.
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦50,000. by HausaOverlord: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mini drug ring, u know start selling codeine, Igbo and the likes small small b4 u know am u don blow
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦50,000. by sunday478(m): 3:13am On Feb 05, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Mini drug ring, u know start selling codeine, Igbo and the likes small small b4 u know am u don blow
hahhaha. thanks I can't do that type of biz.
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦50,000. by Bimpsyyyyy: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
U can loan people in one month you collect an increase of 15k on it.contact me for more info 07051805606 whatsapp
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦50,000. by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 09, 2018
sunday478:
I know how to design website (wordpress), I know how to program with php, but I after my nysc (2017) I had to stay back with my PPA (estate firm) which gives me no time to advertise my skills to people.

so I am looking for something I can do with 50k (current saving) considering I work from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Jos Plateau State.

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦50,000. by DecentSpices(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2018
sunday478:

Jos Plateau State.

You may want to be a distributor of these products. (Grounded Crayfish, Cameroon Pepper and Hot Chili Pepper, 100gm and 150gm).
It wouldn't take your time, all you need to do is deliver to supermarkets and shops.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦50,000. by hugoboss36(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2018
DecentSpices:

You may want to be a distributor of these products. (Grounded Crayfish, Cameroon Pepper and Hot Chili Pepper, 100gm and 150gm).
It wouldn't take your time, all you need to do is deliver to supermarkets and shops.
..nice one..watsapp me..08066661610
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦50,000. by Femwin: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
My name is *Mr Rem* the CEO of *Remicrest Imperial Concepts (RIC)*
*RIC* is a fashion company located in Aba, Abia state. We are mainly into men's wears like Suits, shirts, Trousers, Boxers, Senators, etc.

You can be a distributor of our good quality Boxers in Plateau. There's big market for Boxers in the North and you don't need to carry it around, just let retailers know you are having good boxers and let them know where to come and be getting them and your money will keep coming while you do your job. I have someone like you in Makurdi who is also working and distributing our boxers, and the guy is doing very well.

Boxers is a good business in the sense that;
√everybody wears it.
√it's very much affordable.
√you don't need a shop to sale it.
√you don't need huge capital to start it.

Boxers is a product you can sale anywhere specially when you have good ones produced with cotton materials not all these one sale at the road side which are produced with bedsheets materials.

*We produce a boutique standard quality at affordable price*
They are two kinds of boxers; The Puff-Yash and Normal Boxers. The Puff-Yash is commonly called banana Boxers.

*Price*
We pack them 25pieces in a pack.
1. One pack for Puff-Yash=N5,500.
2. One pack for Normal = N5000.

If you want us to supply you anywhere in Nigeria or you want to partner with us..Please contact me through 08068812179.

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦50,000. by Biz4real: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
You can be a Distributor for Pure, Raw and Natural Honey , Hygienically produced and packaged. All ,you need to do is to make a sample order for the five sizes of the product and use the samples to market and get quantity orders from supermarkets, provision shops, patent medicine shops, pharmacy, chemists, cosmetic shops, hospitals etc, The volume of the sales you will make monthly will surprise you.. If you are interested contact us for more information and pictures on phone mobile number 08035276715 for call or Whatsapp. Email udogentnigent@yahoo.com Your #50,000 is more than enough for you to do this business.

(1) (Reply)

Available: Fishing Trawler Boat / Street Lighting Galvanized Poles. / Shops To Let At Presidential Road Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.