Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) (41870 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2018
.[i][/i]
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by satowind(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2018
religion and madness no difference
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2018
akeentech:

I love ur lips
she go sabi suck die kiss
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by buffalowings: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2018
K
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by akeentech(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
she go sabi suck die kiss
hmmm!
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2018
Reminds of bird man where is he?

Why is prostrate, breast and cervical cancers the most prevalent form of cancer in Nigeria? Is it because men and women excessively engage in too much *** activities
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by magiki(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2018
I laugh in Ghana language
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by Einl(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2018
akeentech:

I love ur lips

Lol

That sounds creepy.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by akeentech(m): 10:41am On Feb 05, 2018
cool
Einl:

Lol

That sounds creepy.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2018
No b small thing. grin
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by kollinpowel(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2018
Cheap weed is more effective than the expensive ones , the guy took double dose of it .
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2018
akeentech:

I love ur lips

I know guys would be checking her profile now
she's a mother of 4 with a husband
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by mhaki(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2018
self-servicer!!!
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by akeentech(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
she's a mother of 4 with a husband
who?
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by Evince(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2018
When u listen to R-kelly music: I believe I can fly. With igbo and alomo bitters
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by slowice(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2018
I have nothing to say lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by GMBuhari: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:
grin

see e face like false prophet grin

I suspect magun (Don't climb) at work grin
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by Freijcindy: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2018
desreek9:
Seun i notice that most times christian negative thread always make FP but negative thread from the other religion that makes FP is either blocked or deleted, why?

Do not be bias, we learn from these threads everyday, no religion is above others, they should all be treated fairly and equally, the reason why most people bash muslim threads is cos of the declaration on it, if it was open like others nobody will send them.

This is 2018, you need to change some things.
nairaland as been islamise

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2018
desreek9:
Seun i notice that most times christian negative thread always make FP but negative thread from the other religion that makes FP is either blocked or deleted, why?

Do not be bias, we learn from these threads everyday, no religion is above others, they should all be treated fairly and equally, the reason why most people bash muslim threads is cos of the declaration on it, if it was open like others nobody will send them.

Cos you hardly hear of these ridiculous, disgusting and stupid practices from other religion. Even if it did, they will condemn it together. It is only in Christianity that GO and pastor will bleep female member and the church members will condemn the woman and support the man. It is only in Christianity that GO will use church contributions Tony jets, estates, yacht and other luxuries while members languish in penury, yet they keep funding the extravagant lifestyle of Daddy GO. Pastors abuse trusts, loyalty, humanity of members without objections or questions like a Slave master treats it's slaves. It is only in Christianity that a yahoo boy pastor will tell the likes of you gullible followers that God wants to meet with your wife and that you should bring her for spiritual cleansing and you will release her out of sheer stupidity and blind loyalty, while the yahoo boy pastor bleep your wife over and over again. Stewpid followers
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by thunderbabs: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2018
Aja 4, ere........... cheesy
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2018
desreek9:

He deleted this

1 Like

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2018
maryjames9:

Cos you hardly hear of these ridiculous, disgusting and stupid practices from other religion. Even if it did, they will condemn it together. It is only in Christianity that GO and pastor will bleep female member and the church members will condemn the woman and support the man. It is only in Christianity that GO will use church contributions Tony jets, estates, yacht and other luxuries while members languish in penury, yet they keep funding the extravagant lifestyle of Daddy GO. Pastors abuse trusts, loyalty, humanity of members without objections or questions like a Slave master treats it's slaves. It is only in Christianity that a yahoo boy pastor will tell the likes of you gullible followers that God wants to meet with your wife and that you should bring her for spiritual cleansing and you will release her out of sheer stupidity and blind loyalty, while the yahoo boy pastor bleep your wife over and over again. Stewpid followers

Shut up.

All those Alfas caught with human skulls & Imams sleepin' with toddlers nko?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2018
akeentech:
who?
the lady whose lips you like.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by akeentech(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
the lady whose lips you like.
But desreek9 is sex starved
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2018
akeentech:

I love ur lips

I know guys would be checking her profile now
what of de opolo eyes, you like am too?
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2018
maryjames9:

Allahuu akfool!
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) by Diso60090(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2018
i need the location where he dey buy weed because na strong one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Eat During White Fasting / Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.