Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

An Appeal To President Buhari To Drop Abba Kyari&abubakar Malami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Appeal To President Buhari To Drop Abba Kyari&abubakar Malami (565 Views)

AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains / Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention / Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Appeal To President Buhari To Drop Abba Kyari&abubakar Malami by gbolah1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Firstly I will like to state that am one of the lover of president muhamadu buhari and a sympathiser of APC as a political party.
I voted for president Muhamadu Buhari in 2015 and am still reconsider to cast my vote for him if he can correct all the mistake of his administration within the shortest time and remove people that as become a Burden on his administration rather than continue to keep unperforming people in his cabinet and perceived corrupt people in his team.
It's a known fact that all president in the world have there own cabals, either in a positive way or negative way.
Furthermore it's a non fact that so many allegation have been pointing to Mr Abba Kyari as the main head of negative cabals the current administration have in this government.
The wife of the president admit in an interview that there are cabals that control his husband against people wish.
In as much the public believe the major cabal in the current government is ABBA Kyari and Malami, the best any reasonable leader will do is to allow the two fellow step aside in his government no matter the personal relationship they shared. Public interest must be respected by any leader.
My appeal to Mr President is to act fast in dropping people like ABBA Kyari and Abubakar Malami before MORE people loose hope on this administration completely.
Am 100percent sure that if Mr president remove this two from his government today, he will regain some trust from his earlier admire that as started regret of voting him.
I hope Mr president listen and take action in time before his too late.
I will also appeal to the leadership of APC to prevail on Mr President to do the needful in his government by employ qualify economic team. And stop proof stubborn of sticking with non performing and corrupt member of his government.

There is no more time to waste in taken the decision.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To President Buhari To Drop Abba Kyari&abubakar Malami by SalamRushdie: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ask your self if Malami and Abba Kyari were in Buharis Govt in 1985 where he also failed remarkable just like today ...Bro stop libing in seld denial the problem is Buhari and not malami or Abba Kyari...

3 Likes

Re: An Appeal To President Buhari To Drop Abba Kyari&abubakar Malami by gbolah1(m): 6:59am On Feb 05, 2018
If Buhari can make necessary shake up in is government. People confidence can partially be installed.
A lot of people as lost hope on this government.
Re: An Appeal To President Buhari To Drop Abba Kyari&abubakar Malami by Ladipodeal: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2018
gbolah1:
Firstly I will like to state that am one of the lover of president muhamadu buhari and a sympathiser of APC as a political party.
I voted for president Muhamadu Buhari in 2015 and am still reconsider to cast my vote for him if he can correct all the mistake of his administration within the shortest time and remove people that as become a Burden on his administration rather than continue to keep unperforming people in his cabinet and perceived corrupt people in his team.
It's a known fact that all president in the world have there own cabals, either in a positive way or negative way.
Furthermore it's a non fact that so many allegation have been pointing to Mr Abba Kyari as the main head of negative cabals the current administration have in this government.
The wife of the president admit in an interview that there are cabals that control his husband against people wish.
In as much the public believe the major cabal in the current government is ABBA Kyari and Malami, the best any reasonable leader will do is to allow the two fellow step aside in his government no matter the personal relationship they shared. Public interest must be respected by any leader.
My appeal to Mr President is to act fast in dropping people like ABBA Kyari and Abubakar Malami before MORE people loose hope on this administration completely.
Am 100percent sure that if Mr president remove this two from his government today, he will regain some trust from his earlier admire that as started regret of voting him.
I hope Mr president listen and take action in time before his too late.
I will also appeal to the leadership of APC to prevail on Mr President to do the needful in his government by employ qualify economic team. And stop proof stubborn of sticking with non performing and corrupt member of his government.

There is no more time to waste in taken the decision.
The Chief of Staff Abba Kyari seem untouchable. PMB is very slow and seem incapable of taking decisive decisions. How do you explain a serving minister pledging alliance for another politician come 2019 and she is still holding her portfolio.
Re: An Appeal To President Buhari To Drop Abba Kyari&abubakar Malami by gbolah1(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2018
That's why this topic is created for PMB to listen to his admires and failure to do so will cost him a lot.
A leader must listen to his people complain for him to have a smooth running of his/her government.
Ladipodeal:

The Chief of Staff Abba Kyari seem untouchable. PMB is very slow and seem incapable of taking decisive decisions. How do you explain a serving minister pledging alliance for another politician come 2019 and she is still holding her portfolio.

(1) (Reply)

That Aniekan Umanah's Video And His Many Lies / Reinstated NHIS Boss Yusuf Usman In.fresh 10 Billion Naira Scandal / National Assembly Lacks Power To Fix Election Dates-Femi Falana, SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.