Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Need A Job In The United Kindgom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job In The United Kindgom (3902 Views)

Vacancies @ The United Nations Volunteers (abuja) - July 2014. / Entry Level Jobs In The United Nations And Other Ngo's / Job Opportunities At The United Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job In The United Kindgom by GentlBlunt(m): 4:41am On Dec 27, 2005
UK people, I am a Nigerian American, I grew up in Nigeria and being living in U.S. for few years now. I'm planning to come spend some time in England and I need a job in SouthEast London or London central. How do I get a job? I do Public relation consultancy, media production (Know about Nollywood) and some entreprenuership experience. 6yrs of working in a corporate environment. Good with Powerpoint, Word and Excell. I'm actually in late 20's. I like to be organized, attentive to detail and like to be precised with instruction. I'm a very goal oriented individual.

As an American I can live in England for 6mths but to work, I have to get a work permit through work. I could also work privately. Well, I plan to be in England by Feb/March.

What I need most from you UK people is getting to know you and see how we could together help each other. Feel free to get in touch with me.

Btw, I speak Yoruba very well.

IM or Email: tunde2@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Job In The United Kindgom by GentlBlunt(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2005
I forgot to add that I am a pentecostal and I will be looking for church in around South East. I attend RCCG.

I hope that will help getting some response. smiley
Re: I Need A Job In The United Kindgom by angel(f): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2005
hello
Re: I Need A Job In The United Kindgom by GentlBlunt(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2005
Howdy Angel!

I'm surprised to get a respond on this thread rolleyes

Whats happenin'?
Re: I Need A Job In The United Kindgom by nana(f): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2006
Why not try logging on to www.jobcenterplus.com .It could be of great help.
Re: I Need A Job In The United Kindgom by Globaldosh(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2006
also try www.jobserve.com good for jobs within the IT industry but also has a variety of other type jobs also has rss feeds
Re: I Need A Job In The United Kindgom by GentlBlunt(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2006
Thank you guys.
Re: I Need A Job In The United Kindgom by Buzman: 9:37am On May 13, 2010
Who says you can't get it? Check the attached PDF for information

(1) (Reply)

Seplat GTP Recruitment 2014 / How To Detect Job Scam!!! / Entry Level Recruitment At Proteck Aluminium Company Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.