Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Lg G3 Blue Screen Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg G3 Blue Screen Problem (857 Views)

LG G3 screen / Like New LG G3 D851 For Sale --------------SOLD-------------------- / sold!!! Lg G3 For Sale #22000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg G3 Blue Screen Problem by aktem(m): 1:08am On Feb 05, 2018
My phone(lg g3) developed fault few weeks ago.It went off suddenly&refused 2 power on,so i removed d battery and put it back.It powered on but the screen displayed a blue color for some seconds and it went off again.Ever since then,if i switch it on,it will boot for some seconds and the entire screen will display blue color again &the phone will swtch off.I thought it was a software problem..and the Engineers i gave it too couldn't repair it cos they dont really know what is wrong with the phone.Now,the phone only power on occasionally,i couldn't even switch it on again because the screen doesnt show anything so i dont knw if its charging or not.i need help from phone experts/engineers here to help me decipher what is wrong with the phone and where/how can i repair it and if anybody knows where i can just sell it off because m tired already.Your contributns will b highly appreciated,10ks in adv.
Re: Lg G3 Blue Screen Problem by princemillla(m): 6:20am On Feb 05, 2018
aktem:
My phone(lg g3) developed fault few weeks ago.It went off suddenly&refused 2 power on,so i removed d battery and put it back.It powered on but the screen displayed a blue color for some seconds and it went off again.Ever since then,if i switch it on,it will boot for some seconds and the entire screen will display blue color again &the phone will swtch off.I thought it was a software problem..and the Engineers i gave it too couldn't repair it cos they dont really know what is wrong with the phone.Now,the phone only power on occasionally,i couldn't even switch it on again because the screen doesnt show anything so i dont knw if its charging or not.i need help from phone experts/engineers here to help me decipher what is wrong with the phone and where/how can i repair it and if anybody knows where i can just sell it off because m tired already.Your contributns will b highly appreciated,10ks in adv.

Glad u took time to explain in details the problem with ur fone. That blueish display is a strong indication that ur panel is gone no matter ow much u tried to flash it, it wont stop.

I have fixed over 9 LG G3 with this particular issues. If u are in lagos u can bring it this morning or send it to lagos I will repair it for u at a friendly rate.

Another option is sell it to us as scrap.

Good luck

08113648092 my line

1 Like

Re: Lg G3 Blue Screen Problem by aktem(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2018
princemillla:

Glad u took time to explain in details the problem with ur fone. That blueish display is a strong indication that ur panel is gone no matter ow much u tried to flash it, it wont stop.

I have fixed over 9 LG G3 with this particular issues. If u are in lagos u can bring it this morning or send it to lagos I will repair it for u at a friendly rate.

Another option is sell it to us as scrap.

Good luck

08113648092 my line
Alryt bro..10ks,i'll contact u.
Re: Lg G3 Blue Screen Problem by princemillla(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
aktem:

Alryt bro..10ks,i'll contact u.

OK
Re: Lg G3 Blue Screen Problem by MarkWayne89: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Have you tried hard resetting and restoring the phone to its factory level settings?
Re: Lg G3 Blue Screen Problem by aktem(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2018
MarkWayne89:
Have you tried hard resetting and restoring the phone to its factory level settings?
I couldn't even do hard reset...it switch off b4 i try 2 do anything.

(1) (Reply)

Snap Chat Increase Video Limit To 15 Minutes Non Stop / Xiaomi Mi Max Available For Sale / Top 5 Chinese Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.