Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria” – Rccg’s Pastor Adeboye Revea - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria” – Rccg’s Pastor Adeboye Revea (370 Views)

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria” – Rccg’s Pastor Adeboye Revea by ishola14(m): 3:05am On Feb 05, 2018
Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Friday night led members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) to pray against people shedding blood in Nigeria, their protectors as well as their sponsors at the church’s February Holy Ghost Service held at the Redemption Camp.

Members of the church in 198 countries participated in the programme through viewing centres. They prayed for the killers and their collaborators to be exposed and dealt with.
READ FULL NEWS AT http://www.informationlife.tk/2018/02/why-i-refused-to-speak-out-on-killings.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Has A Plan For Your Life! / Let Live The World Of Ant / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(11/02/2018) Day 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.