Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Where Would You Paste This Miracle Sticker? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Would You Paste This Miracle Sticker? (866 Views)

Crying Sticker Boy Oladee Is Angry About How His Meme Is Spreading(video) / Video:crying Meme Boy Oladee Reveals How His Trending Sticker Originated. / Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu| Biography & History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Would You Paste This Miracle Sticker? by OgaTheTop2: 4:15am On Feb 05, 2018
I can't stop laughing at the Testimonies @ Lord's Chosen Church today....A woman said she bought chosen sticker and pasted it on her gas cylinder, three years now she has not filled it shocked shocked.

Another person said his refrigerator developed a fault but when he attached the sticker, it worked again for him shocked.

I am going to get some Lord's chosen sticker for *MY METER*. I want to teach NEPA a lesson grin

If I give you a sticker, where will you paste it ?

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Paste This Miracle Sticker? by MrRhymes101(m): 4:32am On Feb 05, 2018
Hey op, you don't have to mock what others believe in... Wedding MC

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Paste This Miracle Sticker? by timwudz(m): 4:45am On Feb 05, 2018
I'd paste that at AAUA school gate so Akeredolu won't increase school fees and let us resume back to school.
Re: Where Would You Paste This Miracle Sticker? by Iphone5: 6:00am On Feb 05, 2018
NIGERIANS

A woman said she bought chosen sticker and pasted it on her gas cylinder, three years now she has not filled it

Another person said his refrigerator developed a fault but when he attached the sticker, it worked again for him

GOD

2 Likes

Re: Where Would You Paste This Miracle Sticker? by Rockyrascal(m): 6:12am On Feb 05, 2018
All this testimonies their sharing in lords chosen diaris god ooo grin cheesy
Re: Where Would You Paste This Miracle Sticker? by emeijeh(m): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Where Would You Paste This Miracle Sticker? by OgaTheTop2: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
MrRhymes101:
Hey op, you don't have to mock what others believe in... Wedding MC
Bruhs, I'm not mocking anything or anyone.. tell us where you place such sticker, probably on your ATM card grin
Re: Where Would You Paste This Miracle Sticker? by OgaTheTop2: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
emeijeh:
Tee-ree years?!

[img]https://media./images/ba2ab44dd88872f912149f94ba34acbd/tenor.gif[/img]
Three years of spirit filled gas... This one weak me o..
Re: Where Would You Paste This Miracle Sticker? by Burger01(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
I need the stickers for my gas tanks abeg... Three years no buy petrol is what I call miracle. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Video Her unclothedness Mistakenly Send It An Unknown Person / Tecno Hq App: A New App For Online Shopping Of Quality Phones With Discount / How To Receive And Send Money With Paypal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.