Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Actress Chika Ike Completes Her Program At Harvard Business School (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chika Ike Completes Her Program At Harvard Business School (PHOTOS) (453 Views)

Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo / Chika Ike Graduates From Harvard Business School / Stunning New Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Completes Her Program At Harvard Business School (PHOTOS) by 2Ebisco: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2018
Nollywood actress and business woman, Chika Ike has finally finished her program she set out to do at Harvard Business school eight months ago.

Recall that in June last year after the Hallelujah challenge hosted by Gospel artist, Nathaniel Bassey, the actress shared her testimony rejoicing how she had been struggling to gain admission into the university for the past five years.

Sharing the above photo, where she posed with her certificate, Chika wrote:

I was super excited when I got accepted into Harvard business school not just because I tried for five years but I wanted to learn the skill set to run a sustainable company. Harvard has transformed me totally and given me a different perspective of the business world and the skill set to tackle business problems. It was an intense 8 months program, Juggling my businesses and studying wasn’t the easiest thing. But thanks for the support of my awesome Living group, my coach, Pld25 peers , all the professors and administrative team. Change is very uncomfortable, stretching out of your comfort zone is uncomfortable, you’ll question and doubt yourself severally. But it’s ok to be vulnerable when situation presents itself. There is strength in Vulnerability . Embrace your fears, leave your comfort zone and keep stretching yourself. Never give up. Love you ❤️�

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/actress-chika-ike-completes-her-program.html

Re: Actress Chika Ike Completes Her Program At Harvard Business School (PHOTOS) by lekanlaniyan(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2018
Congratulations .

(1) (Reply)

Britney Shows Off Sexy Body In Lingerie Selfie / VIDEO: 2face Idibia Honoured At His Son's School Inter House Sport / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Pastor Saying Dangote Won’t Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.