Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

It's My Special Birthday. Join Me In The Celebration - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's My Special Birthday. Join Me In The Celebration (2626 Views)

Special Birthday Promo 80% OFF / My Special Season's Greetings For Everyone Here. / Happy New Year Nairalanders How's The Celebration In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's My Special Birthday. Join Me In The Celebration by Barcaboyz(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2018
My Very Own Birthday Wishes | Happy Birthday To Me!
:
Oftentimes when a loved one or an acquaintance is celebrating their birthday, we shower them with sweet birthday wishes and messages.

>>>
:
However, we sometimes forget to do the same for ourselves when celebrating ours. Just like other people need our attention and love on their birthday to make them feel happy and loved, so do our body and soul need these things from us. It’s ok to make yourself a priority from time to time. And what better time to do that than on your birthday – that special day you were ushered into this world.
:
Below are some cool birthday wishes for myself
:
Yay! It’s my birthday once again! Wishing me, myself and I a memorable birthday full of the Lord’s blessings. Happy birthday to me.
:
Today, I just want to thank God for adding another year to my life. Happy birthday to me.
:
I will put a smile on my face and won’t let the troubles of life get me down because it’s my birthday today. A very happy birthday to me!
:
Today, I’m going to have fun with my friends and loved ones because it’s a very special day for me. Happy birthday to me.

:
I’m going to do something really fun and cool today because it’s my birthday. Thank you, God, for blessing me with another year of life.
:
It’s my birthday, and by God, I shall celebrate and like tomorrow never exists. Thank you, God.
:
I’m officially a year older today and much cooler than ever. Happy birthday to me.
:
Today, I’m going to be selfish and focus all my attention on me. Today, I make myself my priority. Happy birthday to me.
:
This special day makes me a year older and more beautiful/handsome than ever! Happy birthday to me!
:
I might not be the richest person in the world or the world’s president but I have happiness, peace of mind, and most importantly the gift of life. Thank you, God, for blessing me with such priceless gifts. On my birthday, I celebrate these little but priceless things. Happy birthday to me.

>>>
:
BIRTHDAY PRAYERS FOR MYSELF
:
Today marks yet another amazing day for me. Thanks to the God Almighty, a new age has been awarded to me, and I pray for many more days like this joyous anniversary I am experiencing today.
:
Hurray! It is here again, and I want to share this special day of mine with you all. Happy birthday to me! God has been merciful to me and I pray for more mercies in the years ahead.
:
I pray to God for more of an ecstatic day like today. Not many have the opportunity to have a new year added to their lives. It is only by Your grace that I can celebrate today. I wish myself a cheerful birthday!
:
Hurray! The day has come again for me to say a wish, and I wish myself success and everlasting happiness as I celebrate a birthday full of joy today.
:
I am very thankful and grateful to the Almighty for granting me yet another year. I pray for an abundance of grace in my world.
:
Special thanks to God and everyone who has been instrumental in my life. I pray for many more heavenly days like today. Happy birthday to me!
:
I will be forever grateful to God for giving me another special day on this earth. On this day, I pray for a peaceful birthday and supernatural guidance in the life ahead.
:
God, thank you for giving and blessing me with this special day. I will forever praise You. I pray that You continue to give me many more days like today.
God, please guide me in all that I do today and in the many days and years ahead as I celebrate my birthday!
:
Thanks friend for reading my long message to the end. You can join me in the ]celebration by dropping your wishes and prayers using the comment box.
:
And don't forget to email us when it's time for your birthday. You too can be here
Source http://www.fcbview.com/2018/02/its-my-special-birthday.html?m=1
Re: It's My Special Birthday. Join Me In The Celebration by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
Long story, was hoping for venue, date and wat 2 wear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music: Something Soweto – Angifuni Mjolo / Check Out The Magic Mirror That Display Animation / Project Topics On Agricultural Education With Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.