Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers (9551 Views)

Ondo: PDP Extends Sale Of Forms To Accommodate Agboola Ajayi / Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers / 2019: Presidential Nomination Forms To Cost N10million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by 9japrof(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
:Person wey no fit buy jamb wey dey buy jamb for, na school fees e fit pay?

Na 2018 governorship elections for ekiti na e get this one

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
has he been paying for them since the last three years? if no then we know what he is ought to
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by cdqyehyeh(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
is better to provide 2500 jobs in his ministry than to give free jamb form to candidate. whereas after this set of student are through in skul, they will still be finding job around.
Nd all dis sef is for the coming election sef.
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by DeRay98(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is what Fayose has been afraid off, hence the Kangaroo panel that delivered "kuku ru kuu" indictment intended to ban Fayemi from contesting Election in Ekiti state. This man is about to give Fayose a high blood pressure.. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by Zizu99: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Get the best JAMB CBT SOFTWARE for ur Android and Computer devices. The software comes with 17years past questions for all subjects with Practice, Mock and study modes. These unique features make it possible for students to select questions Topic by topic; for example I can decide to study logarithm in mathematics, once I select it, the software will generate all the questions Jamb has asked for 17years on logarithm, by so doing I can understand the topics better and this is designed for all subjects. GET THE BEST AND BE THE BEST. For more enquiries you can call or WhatsApp me on 07067791119.
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by kinzation(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
What did this man forgot at government house, should be going for Senate house cool
so the Senate house is like a retirement plan abi?..
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
AfricanElite:
Free utme does no guarantee their admission bro, free utme lesson should have been better.
oliver twist
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
What did this man forgot at government house, should be going for Senate house cool
must complete 2 terms
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
debolayinka:
Election is around the corner again.
Buying Jamb forms for them so that they can gain admissions into the institutions you guys messed-up, study 4-year courses for 6 years because of strike and unstable academic calendars, study in the most inconducive ways of learning under lecturers that will torment their hope and future out of them.
Meanwhile, your own children are in European Universities.

Let the younger generation arise.
arise to do wetin
go find out what happened in all arisen countries
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by debolayinka(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
arise to do wetin
go find out what happened in all arisen countries
When I say rise, I mean in thinking and orientations, we need to reset our mindsets.
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
debolayinka:

When I say rise, I mean in thinking and orientations, we need to reset our mindsets.
use ur words carefully,before you have uprising on your hands.most did not pass waec emnglish and only know one meaning of arise
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by Annie939(f): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
that is rubbish .former governor and a serving minister no no no its not a good development at all, how much is jamb after all nonsense politicians
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by KrystosCJ(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
The day any of these multinationals actually give N25m in prize money to the winner of Cowbell Mathematics competition, then I will believe that they are taking education seriously. There's is honor in gaining pure knowledge and not whoring oneself on BBNaija!
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by shevjones(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
they have started again election is around the corner stupid diz people are not politician dey are bunch of OLETICIAN
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by mrhowoto: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by mrhowoto: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
When will the biased efcc begin their investigation on fayemi
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by alen4smith(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
thesame thing fayose forgot
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by debolayinka(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
use ur words carefully,before you have uprising on your hands.most did not pass waec emnglish and only know one meaning of arise
Lol
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by HOLYNICEGUY: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
please any kind hearted nairalander should help me with money for jamb form tomorrow is the last day God almighty will bless that fellow beyoung his/her imagination.
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by greatman247(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
buffalowings:
Nonsense grin

na nonsense really but still better than Fayose that give them as little as small quantity of rice and mortgage their future all in the name of food infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by yhormite: 6:50am On Feb 06, 2018
OmoOshodi:
Ogun must YAYI in 2019
this is Ogun state we don't know who the Governor is but we know those that can never be the governor and Yayi is one of them he should go back to Lagos while he can
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by adisabarber(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2018
If these guys can make the country good, who will need someone to come and pay for UTME for his / her child?
Re: Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers by MightySparrow: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Let the joke continue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Restrains IGP From Proscribing Benue Livestock Guards / Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths / INEC Rules Out Electronic Voting Until Constitution Is Amended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.