Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Is Your Favorite Asa Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Favorite Asa Song? (682 Views)

Asa 2020 Mixtape (for You To Download) / “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single / Asa – The Beginning (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Asa Song? by FeelDeMusic: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hi all,

I'm just wondering what your favorite Asa song is. I'm a huge fan of hers and I'd like to hear you guys' picks for songs that you most appreciate from her, and perhaps how you got into her and why you like her.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Asa Song? by BLESSMME: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Fire on the mountain and
Mr Jailer
Re: What Is Your Favorite Asa Song? by FeelDeMusic: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
BLESSMME:
Fire on the mountain and

Mr Jailer
Those are awesome songs, "Jailer" is my favorite too!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Asa Song? by FeelDeMusic: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Who liked my post? smiley
Re: What Is Your Favorite Asa Song? by FeelDeMusic: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
Some others I'd like to include....

"Fire On The Mountain"

"Bibanke"

"Eye Adaba"

"Iba"

"Eyin Mummy"

"Soul"

"Eyo"

"Sometimes I Wonder"
Re: What Is Your Favorite Asa Song? by Fvcknames: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Did you check out her last album?

(1) (Reply)

Cassper Nyovest – Check On You Ft. Davido (AUDIO + VIDEO) / Ybnl Releases Lyta's Ft Olamide Official Music Video "Time" (watch Here) / MUSIC: Kennybangs – Oro Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.