Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Study & Work Abroad With IELTS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Study & Work Abroad With IELTS (1118 Views)

Now You Can Receive Fund From Abroad With Or Without Paypal / How To Sell Ankara Pieces Abroad With Setup An Ecommerce Website / Study Abroad With This Free Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study & Work Abroad With IELTS by TemidireM: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
IELTS is the most widely accepted English language test that uses a one-on-one speaking test to assess your English communication skills. It is recognised by over 8,000 organisations worldwide and is the world’s most popular English language test, with over 2 million tests taken in the last year. Popular destinations for students are the UK, USA, Canada and Australia.

Now that you know, your preparation for the examination is very key and that is where we come in at Compass Tutors.

Our experienced IELTS tutors have helped over 200 candidates prepared for IELTS with resounding success. You can be the next success story.

Book a tutor today via http://compasstutors.com.ng/index.php/book-a-tutor/ or call +234 703 714 2686 for FREE consultation now.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell Payoneer Fund / Paypal Declined My UBA Mastercard, What Shld I Do / 5 Largest Nigeria Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.