Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,311 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage On Her Birthday With Multiple Instagram Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage On Her Birthday With Multiple Instagram Post (1984 Views)

49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage On Her Birthday With Multiple Instagram Post by IratzsMicheal(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tiwatope Savage-Balogun (@tiwasavge) who celebrates her 38th birthday today has been the topic all over Wizkid's (wizkidayo) Instagram page. The #IconicDuo had an amazing collaboration last year.

Wizkid shared multiple post of Tiwa Savage with the caption "Big birthday shoutout to a Queen!! Our Queen, My Queen! Hard worker!! @tiwasavage "

Tiwa Savage also replied with her thank you message. "⭐️boy, you already know how emotional I get so this is just making me teary. Forget music, you've been there for me even when you didn't have to be. When I doubt myself you call me "mama JamJam" and put a smile on my face. My dear Ayo, Mama JamJam loves you ❤"

http://newscantell..com.ng/2018/02/wizkid-celebrates-tiwa-savage-on-her.html

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage On Her Birthday With Multiple Instagram Post by jonero4(m): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
waiting for tiwa's sex doll look alike like say 2mrw no dey
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage On Her Birthday With Multiple Instagram Post by Megatrix: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
African no.1 bahd girl!!! Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dump Loverboy Actor Despite Shopping Splurge / See Cristiano Ronaldo Sex Scandal Video - They Were Together In Las Vegas / Loved-up Photo Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife At 'the Experience 13'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.