Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting (18627 Views)

Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting by antiflathead: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
don't lie to urself,there is no difference between Buhari and atiku..both are hausa/fulani with the same ideology
CaptainJeffry:
I know they after Atiku but the truth is, he's the only northerner who can unify the nation.
Re: 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting by Adebowale89(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I know they after Atiku but the truth is, he's the only northerner who can unify the nation.

not just only unify, I used to see him as bad market but with the issues of this herdsmen. he might be the only candidate to divide north with margin mark.

out of the 19 states, atiku could take 6 is OK, snatch 40% in kano atleast

draw with buhari in southwest, win south south and southeast then he's good to go

1 Like

Re: 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
uba1991:
Hahahaaaa No PIG can stop PMB. They better discus how and when to bury OLISA METU

Nothing will save Buhari from Daura
Re: 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting by billyG(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
are pdp guvnors up to 11?
Re: 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting by billyG(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
dey want 2 sent buhari back to otuoke!
Re: 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting by Yorubrexit2019: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
We don't need another election. We need referendum. These guys are just passing us around. If they are not in power, they make sure they choose who will and then control him and return power. Naija, wake up. We are in slavery. Wake up

PaulOgrady:
Details later

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-11-pdp-govs-close-door-meeting-asaba/
Re: 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting by Yorubrexit2019: 12:01am On Feb 06, 2018
Unify Nigeria! Omg! We still have people looking forward to unification of Nigeria. With due respect, you need to wake up. There is no unification of Nigeria! Nigeria is a fraud from the start to serve the interest of the Brits. We can't function together. It's not possible. It was not meant to be. Can 2 walk together except they be agreed?

Can't we see? Please Nigeria wake up. Another election is not our problem. Noooooo

Adebowale89:

not just only unify, I used to see him as bad market but with the issues of this herdsmen. he might be the only candidate to divide north with margin mark.

out of the 19 states, atiku could take 6 is OK, snatch 40% in kano atleast

draw with buhari in southwest, win south south and southeast then he's good to go
Re: 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting by CoolAmbience(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2018
tesppidd:
this means Goodluck Jonathan is less than a dog

Lol.

The guy shot himself in the leg.

1 Like

Re: 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting by CoolAmbience(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2018
middlebelter:
cheesy

Hmn, and I can't believe you can make this kind of comment which I consider ill - informed.
cheesy cheesy

Don't mind him.

He doesn't seem Nigerian.
Re: 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting by EASY39(m): 1:01am On Feb 06, 2018
TheKingdom:
Ive never seen a place where so called governors are always meeting with themselves, as if its daily..... Who the hell is paying for these trips up and down?
Ask Google Man
Re: 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting by Ratello: 1:33am On Feb 06, 2018
If Atiku is not picked as the PDP flagbearer they should forget ruling Nigeria for life. Atiku is the only Northerner with the political clout to rattle APC and Buhari in 2019!

1 Like

Re: 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting by olisaEze(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

they need to throwaway that their zoning mentality if they will survive past 2019. Nigerians don't need a northerner, we need a competent statesman that's all. Now what's wrong with a Donald Duke for president?

(1) (2) (Reply)

DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala / Berom Leaders: Help Retrieve Our 55 Villages From Fulani Herdsmen / Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.