Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Get The Right Tool For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get The Right Tool For Your Business (283 Views)

The Phone In Your Hand Is A Tool For Wealth Creation See How. / How To Use The Best Tool For Your Business / Whatsapp Is Becoming The Customer Service Tool Of Choice For Nigerian E-commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Right Tool For Your Business by joshigher: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
*Do you know that having the right tool for your internet marketing can never make you go broke?�*

Before the start of my internet marketing business,I do and I still do a day time job in line with my passion. I get a salary at the end of the month and I save some for upkeeps but now I can boldly spend(expenses and savings) all of my salary because I am very sure that some other side monies will come in through my internet marketing business. With these tools I can reach as many people as I want spending very little or nothing.

_You can also benefit from these tools at a give away price I am offering them presently. Below are the tools and the give away prices_

� *80 million Nigerian GSM numbers categorized to 36 states ~10k~ 5k*

*�50 000 Lagosians Whatsapp numbers ~5k~ 3k*

*�600 000 emails Of Online Shoppers in Nigeria ~5k~ 2.5k*

*� 500 000 General Nigerian emails ~4k~ 2k*

*� 190 Softwares for Article writing,Graphics,facebook,video animation maker,website design,email marketing,Facebook, SEO etc ~10k~ 5k*

*�. 3 in 1 email marketing softwares(get targeted emails from facebook,verify the emails and send unlimited emails) ~7k~ 4k*

*_Whatsapp/Call +2348085716509_*

(1) (Reply)

Banking Sector: 462m Transactions Done In Q4 2017 / Nigeria Generated 94,627 MWH Of Energy In Q4 2017 – NBS / Invest At Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.