Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nigerians Most Educated And Successful Immigrants In USA. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Most Educated And Successful Immigrants In USA. (460 Views)

Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) / The Most Educated States In Nigeria – Top 10 / Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Most Educated And Successful Immigrants In USA. by dukecharles(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nigeria no doubt is truly the pride and gaint of Africa and black race in general. According to a documentary posted by Nigerians in USA, Nigerians are seen to be most educated even more than Asians, average native American and other immigrants in the USA. Interestingly ,they earn more on average than any other group including white Americans.
Watch the short video and shed some tears of joy and hope.
What's your thought about this? As for me I am proud of my nationality and I rock my coloured skin with pride.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=922468587906771&id=415208158632819
Re: Nigerians Most Educated And Successful Immigrants In USA. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
It still did not stop the bad behavior of Nigeria Leaders bosses
Re: Nigerians Most Educated And Successful Immigrants In USA. by dukecharles(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
It still did not stop the bad behavior of Nigeria Leaders bosses

You re right, our problem in Nigeria is tripod ;Leadership,Management and Patriotism. Onece we get a modern leader with those attributes, Nigeria will take her rightful place in the comity of nations.

(1) (Reply)

Enquiries About Beyourself Ng Scholarship / UNN Sandwich, Evening Degree And Diploma Programmes For 2018 / Business Development Professional Training In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.