Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Man Who Left His Wife To Marry His Own Daughter Welcomes A Baby With Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Left His Wife To Marry His Own Daughter Welcomes A Baby With Her (1077 Views)

Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Left His Wife To Marry His Own Daughter Welcomes A Baby With Her by ceee9ja: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Steven Pladl, 42, left his wife to start a relationship with his 20-year-old daughter Katie Pladl, who has now reportedly given birth to his child.

Steven also told his other children that they should start referring to their eldest sibling as their “step-mom”, according to court documents. The couple is now facing criminal charges after police uncovered the horrendous scandal.

A wife found out her long-lost daughter was pregnant with her dad’s child after reading about it in one of her other children’s journals.

Katie was given up for adoption at birth in 1998. When she turned 18, she decided to track down her biological parents.
She reportedly first contacted her biological parents through social media. The family then arranged for her to come and visit them in Richmond, West Virginia, in August 2016 and she met the Pladl’s and her two younger siblings.

Within months of meeting her parents, her mum had moved out of the family home with her two children. Later, Steven reportedly told his wife that he planned to get married to his daughter.
Katie’s mum told police that Steven had begun “sleeping on Katie’s floor”, according to court documents. Then in May 2017, the wife read in one of her other children’s journals that Katie was pregnant and Steven was the father.
In July last year, Katie posted Instagram photos of herself heavily pregnant and kissing her dad by a lake. The caption suggested it was their “wedding day”.
She wrote:

https://ceee9ja..com.ng/2018/02/man-who-left-his-wife-to-marry-his-own.html

Re: Man Who Left His Wife To Marry His Own Daughter Welcomes A Baby With Her by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sicko
Re: Man Who Left His Wife To Marry His Own Daughter Welcomes A Baby With Her by Beremx(f): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Weird people!! Twuaaaa!!!
Re: Man Who Left His Wife To Marry His Own Daughter Welcomes A Baby With Her by Ever8054: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
when you think strange and irritating things happens only in Kenya,..

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Left His Wife To Marry His Own Daughter Welcomes A Baby With Her by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
I know people who devote their time to watching BBN will come here to bash
Re: Man Who Left His Wife To Marry His Own Daughter Welcomes A Baby With Her by coluka: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is an abomination!! I knew the world will get here and even worse, they started by normalising homosexuality, they have already started pushing to normalise incest(I have already started seeing LGBTQI campaigners, the I standing for incest) I know they will eventually go to normalise bestiality. Evil children of the devil

1 Like

Re: Man Who Left His Wife To Marry His Own Daughter Welcomes A Baby With Her by naptu2: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Buying Cars For Your Wives In Your Name / Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? / Could this be a family admonition or undue pressure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.