Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

DREAMSECURE APP- New Free Security App For Emergencies In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DREAMSECURE APP- New Free Security App For Emergencies In Nigeria (312 Views)

Easycash Loan App New Strategies / EFCC Launches App For Online Reporting Of Economic Crimes (photos) / How Safe Is Flutterwave App For Financial Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DREAMSECURE APP- New Free Security App For Emergencies In Nigeria by Elinporo: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
My younger brother just rounded up his 21 days NYSC orientation period. He’s been gisting me all day about his experiences while in camp. He told me of the boring lectures, morning and evening drills as well as companies after companies marketing their products and services. There was one that struck me out of the series of products he talked about, and guess what it is? A mobile app called “DREAMSECURE”
I have never heard of this before today and am sure a whole lot of us have not, but I think it’s a must have app on our mobiles. Dreamsecure app is not an everyday app, matter of fact it’s even one u pray not to have to use but then I advise all of us to download it on our mobiles just in case of that “incasity”. It’s a security app, and I don’t mean a security app designed for our phones but an app for our own personal safety. Now the way the app works is you are allowed to register 3 contacts (emails and phone numbers) while installing the app. The 3 contacts are called ICE contacts, wonder what that means.
In case of emergencies or any life threatening situations, once you click on the app, it immediately sends out SOS messages to those contacts of yours and the good thing is, it also has a GPS tracker that tracks your exact location, coupled with the fact that is it’s also free. I wonder why a lot of people have actually not heard of the app or maybe its new I really don’t know, but I feel it’s a must have app. I tried it and the SOS message was immediate.

This is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dreammesh.dreamsecure
Just felt I should let you guys know about the app.
Re: DREAMSECURE APP- New Free Security App For Emergencies In Nigeria by Mouthpis(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Can't wait to see how this will work.

1 Like

Re: DREAMSECURE APP- New Free Security App For Emergencies In Nigeria by Elinporo: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Just downloaded the app. Tried it and the help messages were very prompt. I implore u guys to download, it could be extremely helpful in cases of robbery, rape, domestic violence, sexual harassment etc

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Driver Set To Wed Next Week Over N100 In Edo State / Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife And Pepper / Car Crushes Boy Scrambling For Lawmaker’s Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.