Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Davido Acquires An AK-47 – Says It’s For Protection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires An AK-47 – Says It’s For Protection (893 Views)

Regina Daniels Pictured Standing On A Bike, Holding An AK-47, About To Shoot / Davido Acquires An AK-47 – Says It’s For Protection / Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Acquires An AK-47 – Says It’s For Protection by the24lukpost: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Davido's hypeman, Special Spesh took to YouTube to post a video of Davido and an AK-47 rifle asserted to have been purchased by the DMW supervisor for security, particularly in nowadays of Fulani Herdsmen. Lol.

Special Spesh made himself an impermanent cameraman when he hauled out his telephone to record Davido and his group's pre-execution exercises.

In the video, Davido is caught smoking weed while

His group was occupied with organizing the garments he was to wear for his execution. Special Spesh said that Davido was running late for the show.

He went further to state that lone artistes with cash can run late for shows and nothing happens. At the same time, Davido was occupied with grinning timidly like Simi, influencing it to appear as though he was bashful. Be that as it may, the peak of the video was when Special Spesh taped Davido's AK-47 rifle in a very much bundled box, and that should be for Davido's security. Well.

It resembled a display that can nail Davido, particularly on the off chance that he has no lawful authorization to bear such riffle. Yet, at that point, he has cash and can without much of a stretch blacklist such punishments. However, hold up ooh, what is Davido shielding himself from

Source: http://the24luk..com.ng/2018/02/davido-acquires-ak-47-says-its-for.html

Re: Davido Acquires An AK-47 – Says It’s For Protection by xedyl(m): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
He's already a Hitman....no need for an AK-rifle.
Re: Davido Acquires An AK-47 – Says It’s For Protection by Ronpet777(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Childishness of the highest order.
Re: Davido Acquires An AK-47 – Says It’s For Protection by Onyintology(f): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ah! see prick like a teenage own. no tell me about flaccidity. I judge only what I see. The other room no concern me

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires An AK-47 – Says It’s For Protection by godofuck231: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
First that ak is not what it is, it is what the Russians buy for their sons when they are 14 years of age, it is called a norinco aks type 56 Chinese made for paratroopers and that's what the police use in nigeria when last I visited I suppose, davido pls buy gun first before you make noise, as a celebrity u should de better, if u no see come buy my own , with love from russia

(1) (Reply)

Ex BBA Housemate Teddy A Mourns Late Singer, Alizee / Photos Of Actors & Actresses From Actress Dayo Amusa's Dad Burial Ceremony / Don Jazzy Bio & Wealth Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.