Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa (1268 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / UDP Blasts Fani-kayode Over Comment On Mama Taraba / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by Spiritualism: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-Kayode for Saying Buhari's Nasarawa Visit was 
for Condolence

Our attention has been drawn to the wrong narrative weaved around President 
Muhammadu Buhari's planned visit to Nasarawa State tomorrow by Femi 
Fani-Kayode.

For the records, we want to state categorically that President Buhari's 
visit tomorrow is purely for the commissioning of a Special School for the 
Disabled in the state as well as other notable projects like the Karu 
International Market, 330 KVA Power Station and Pilot Comprehensive Primary 
Health Care in Lafia constructed by the Governor Tanko Umar Al-Makura 
administration in the state.

Hence, we view the narrative in which Mr. Fani-Kayode alleged that 
President Buhari was going to Nasarawa State to pay condolence to members 
of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria over the 
killing of their cows as the greatest display of insensitivity by a hungary 
man desperately looking for financial rehabilitation.

There is no doubt that Mr. Fani-Kayode has become a public nuisance to the
country but we never imagined that such nuisance has reached this 
embarrassing stage.

For a man whose only selling point in life is the success of his father 
instead of working hard to surpass his father's record, it is assumed that 
anyone listening to him could as well listen to a mad man. Therefore, we 
urge the media to stop listening to him because he has nothing useful to 
contribute to national development.

Signed:

Mr. Collins Edwin,
National Secretary,
APC Youths Renaissance.

Contact us via ekesy2k9@gmail.com

https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/02/05/apc-group-blasts-fani-kayode-remarks-buharis-nasarawa-visit/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
To have a first hand update of what his cronies implemented in Benue State
Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by Omeokachie: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Collins Edwin must be an American.

Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by Spiritualism: 5:03am On Feb 06, 2018
angels09:

Really?
Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by clevvermind(m): 5:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Buhari and his gang are dead liars. Only zombies believe them.
Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by usba: 6:57am On Feb 06, 2018
it is assumed that
anyone listening to him could as well listen to a mad man.

Ipob, waling zombies Et al take note.
Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Imagine the scale of preference of a sitting president in a nation of chaos.. and we say this man is well..
Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by dunkem21(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2018
We believe FFK more than the party of Liars and propagandists.
Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by Spiritualism: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
dunkem21:
We believe FFK more than the party of Liars and propagandists.

You don't mean it?
Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by Beremx(f): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Collins Edwin.... Sounds like the names scammers use to defraud people. Lol
Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by Spiritualism: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Beremx:

wow!
How do you know?
Are you one of the scammers?
Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by Spiritualism: 6:23am On Feb 07, 2018
angels09:

I think we in Spiritualism are going to sponsor bill against hate speech
Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:25am On Feb 07, 2018
Beremx:
My berem , if no be say you don marry ehn cry

I come they love up
Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2018
come to think of it...the crisis happen in benue and not nassarawa state, yet Mr. president ignore visiting benue and instead went to nasarawa....is that logical....someone should please tell me the criteria here...
Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by Spiritualism: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
come to think of it...the crisis happen in benue and not nassarawa state, yet Mr. president ignore visiting benue and instead went to nasarawa....is that logical....someone should please tell me the criteria here...

Though I am not the author, but helped to publish it.

If I can understand the rational, PMB only went to Nasarawa for project commissioning.

If Ortorm has any project for commissioning, let him invite Buhari.

Shehu Garba, Am I right?

1 Like

Re: You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa by Beremx(f): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

My berem , if no be say you don marry ehn cry

I come they love up
lol

(1) (Reply)

Gov Fayose Stormed Popular Gudu Market In Abuja Today / Can Nigeria Survive Another Century As An Entity Of State? / Why Buhari Is Visiting Rivers State – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.