Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Arewa Consultative Forum: Does Not Speak Up For The Middlebelt Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Consultative Forum: Does Not Speak Up For The Middlebelt Region (705 Views)

Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum / Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) Officially Endorse Buhari For Re-election / Arewa Consultative Forum Gives Conditions For Restructuring Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Consultative Forum: Does Not Speak Up For The Middlebelt Region by jimmynauty: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Last year during the killings in Southern Kaduna , somebody called me from Abuja and disclosed to me that a Middlebelt Forum which is more Vibrant, which will serve as a voice to the Middlebelt people is in the pipeline and they want me to be one of the key guys in the forum, together with some prominent men and women from the Middlebelt who are already far in the plans and it will soon be announced.

They made me to understand that Arewa Consultative Forum doesn't represent our interest they represent the interest of the Fulanis which I agree with them. They also said most times when our people are killed whether in Kaduna, Benue or Plateau it is CAN Christian Association of Nigeria that speaks out which it doesn't suppose to be so, because Middlebelt is about Culture and Ideology that binds us together and not religion which I also agree with them. According to them this New Middlebelt will be far from the past ones which voice are only heard during elections.

U posted in this Forum and many other Forums about this and you need to see the excitement from Middlebelt people and our well wishers like the Igbos, Yorubas and Niger Delta people who see it as timely. Our enemies who prefer us to be willing tools in their hands kicked and kicked against it. Some of them that lacks home training couldn't hide their hatred for Middlebelt, they had to. Argue their points with insults and curses usually their trade Marks. But when a donkey kicks you and you kick back you become a donkey too. So best bet ignore the donkey....

When any Yoruba man or woman is touched, Afenifere rises up, when any Igbo man or woman is touched, Ohaneze Ndigbo rises up,. When any Niger Delta man or woman is touched Ijaw Council or Izon warri rises up. Why is it that if anything happened in Middlebelt it's CAN that speaks. That's error. And come to think of it, if we have a vibrant Middlebelt Forum I believe CAN will not be meddling.

I will use this medium to welcome our elder Statesman Paul Unongo home. So many times many of us on one occasion to another have advised Paul Unongo against affiliating himself with Arewa but what we got is insult. It's unfortunate Paul Unongo learned his lesson the hard way.

. We need to give our Children born and unborn a future in their land and no any time to do that but now.

We don't belong to Arewa and Arewa do not see us as part of them. Has Arewa said anything about Numan or Benue killings but when Chief Olusegun Obasanjo wrote a letter to the Grand Patron of Mayetti Allah worldwide. President Muhammadu Buhari Arewa responded within two hours. We should stop deceiving ourself. Northern Nigeria is a fairy tale , the earlier we the Middlebelt people realise this truth the better for us..

David Ayuba Azzaman

https://www./134821730057624/permalink/869271516612638/
Re: Arewa Consultative Forum: Does Not Speak Up For The Middlebelt Region by yanabasee(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
The bitter truth there is that, Arewa Forum represents the entire Northern states and the middlebelt is carved out as a political unit with little or no interest.

No middlebelt states (esp. Benue and Kogi states) will benefit from the Nigerian presidential zoning....
Re: Arewa Consultative Forum: Does Not Speak Up For The Middlebelt Region by emmie14: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
jimmynauty:

President mohammadu Buhari have gotten what he want. He have finally open the eyes of many. Gen. Buhari have succeeded in dismantling of united region of Nigeria. Nepotism is his hallmark. Favouritism his watchword. Those who organized his success are planning for his downfall. What an irony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Consultative Forum: Does Not Speak Up For The Middlebelt Region by MikeBetty(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
jimmynauty:

Emancipate Yourselves From Mental Slavery, Non But You Will Free Your Minds. You Are Used As Buffer When There Is External Attack But Are Leave To Lick Your Wounds When There Is Attack From Within.
Re: Arewa Consultative Forum: Does Not Speak Up For The Middlebelt Region by jimmynauty: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
MikeBetty:
Emancipate Yourselves From Mental Slavery, Non But You Will Free Your Minds. You Are Used As Buffer When There Is External Attack But Are Leave To Lick Your Wounds When There Is Attack From Within.
thanks we are
Re: Arewa Consultative Forum: Does Not Speak Up For The Middlebelt Region by dangermouse(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
A welcome development.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:Gov Ajimobi Recieves Amaechi,ganduje,abubakar In Ibadan / Video: Calm Down Boko Haram Will Release Dapchi Schoolgirls — Sect's Mum Says / Trade Unions Dangerous To Nigeria’s Progress – Gov. El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.