Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) (4307 Views)

The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life / Nollywood Actress Ego Boyo Shows Off Here Grey Hair (Photo) / Bovi Dressed Like Michael Jackson, Rocks Woman Hair (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by Bigbanana: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
they look cute together as duo takes selfie.. Few days ago Nigeria rapper based in south south has just made fun of his girlfriend who asked him to give her N700k for hair.

https://chikasom..com/2018/02/could-she-be-girl-that-took-n700k-from.html

1 Share

Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by tammyboy1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
yung6ix is trying so hard to trend lately
Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by ufuosman(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
See as she dey white, Cream at work

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by ogbright: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
tammyboy1:

And he is trending sha.
Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by Nygma(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
tammyboy1:
I swear,the dude doesn't even have or release hit songs
Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by April4th(m): 1:05am On Feb 06, 2018
Hydroquinone at work.

4 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by brightahia(m): 3:35am On Feb 06, 2018
bobrisky disciples

I salute ur BLEECHING

your YANSH go black (in Fela's voice)
Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:16am On Feb 06, 2018
leave dat guy...
Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by Threebear(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2018
I can't spend 200 naira on this over bleached egusi .....i would rather chop relaxer.
Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by themonk(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:
I can't spend 200 naira on this over bleached egusi .....i would rather chop relaxer.
cheesy
Your chill is not ripe at all. Full savage!
Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by cdqyehyeh(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2018
luk here, com and show me ur ankle, pussy, elbow and ur knee. bobrisky sister, i hail o
Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by KingsCare: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2018
6six...one thing i like this guy is this, he is a very young guy but has the audacity of a legend...yes...he does...if you listens to his tracks, you will understand what i mean...his lyrics are very strong and he flows like a boss...lol...youngsix knows his onions...and he is cooking well...Smartboy.. It's going Live On WHATSAPP, On Saturday and Sunday this weekend, LIVE Training On * Cakes * Breads * Small Chops *Meat-pie * Egg Roll * Chicken Pie * Chin Chin...with experts LIVE...Check My Profile For Further Details..
Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by Xtymaiden: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
HOW TO IDENTIFY FAKE PALM OIL
The benefits of palm oil are no longer a secret to anyone, praised in countless articles and in the media, palm oil is the miracle and an unavoidable product of the century. With such a resume it comes as no wonder the demand for the product has skyrocketed at an incredible speed. This made it possible for different brands to sell cheaper versions of the palm oil claiming it to be the real deal. The danger with these fake products is the fact they are extremely low in healthy nutrients and are often dangerous for the health!.....
https://amberneg..com.ng/2018/02/how-to-identify-fake-palm-oil.html

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by goldiam(f): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:

Lmao guy why you confuse like this. Your comment got me lmao
Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by Donopsiano(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
savagery!!!!!!!! cheesy
Threebear:
Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Just negodu how she close her laps as if she is a virgin
Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by MrRhymes101(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Just negodu how she close her laps as if she is a virgin
hahahahahahaha calm down guy
Re: Could She Be The Girl That Took N700k From Young6ix To Make Hair(photo) by chyckxx(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2018
Nigerian rapper based in South South, LMAO!
This Op no go kill person.
Back to the topic; that’s not his girlfriend, that’s a TV presenter in Sierra Leone and the pictures were taken during his HighStar album tour in Sierra Leone last year.

(1) (Reply)

Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes / See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) / Lady Wakes Up To Find Live Chicken, & Other Food Items In Front Of Her Door(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.