Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,756 members, 7,862,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? (594 Views)

Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz / Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by girlinnaija: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
I remember when I was in SS3. All my mates kept having one boy or the other call to ask them out every now and then. My own was different. It wasn't as if I wasn't good looking or anything, It was inability to be seen. I was always doing one thing or the other to keep me so busy.

Fast forward to a month before waec, a friend of mine I met on 2go wanted to introduce me to his cousin in uniport. I was elated. Eeeh! A girl like me, University boyfriend? It was too good to be true.

I accepted sharp sharp. To my classmates I was Queen. They came to me for a session of advice or two. After waec, when results came out, I didn't make all my papers. It pained me eeh,but I registered for GCE and I calmed down.

Then it was time to write the exams, I had a paper to write and I spent so much time reading. My university boyfriend called. He wanted to see me. I was elated. The day he called I was preparing to write a physics paper in two days... He told me to visit him in uniport the next day. I had never been to uniport prior to that and something in me was telling me not to go but I mumuishly ignored it.

The next day I was on my way to port Harcourt. A place i had never been in all my life.

I got to the park, lo and behold who did I see?

To be continued in my next post.

www.girlinnaija.

Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by Cherrycandy: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
I don't believe in love anyways
But i've done 'Mumu things' for loves sake and it's not gonn ever happen again

This is 2018 and i'm wiser now

Men!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cherrycandy:

Men!!!!!
I hope you are not my ex cos she has the same name as you... Cherry
Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by kriskare(f): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cherrycandy:

Men!!!!!
Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by Cherrycandy: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
SmellingAnus:
I hope you are not my ex cos she has the same name as you... Cherry

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Photos Of #bbnaija Cee C / Woman Bath Husband Penis With Acid After He Impregnated Her Best Friend / Is Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Now In Romantic Relationship? (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.