Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Riddle: I Am Something; You Buy Me To Eat, But Never Eat Me – What Am I? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddle: I Am Something; You Buy Me To Eat, But Never Eat Me – What Am I? (2009 Views)

Can You Solve This Mysterious Riddle? / Riddle / Riddle : I Am Something, I Put Something On My Neck To Win Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddle: I Am Something; You Buy Me To Eat, But Never Eat Me – What Am I? by mrkunlex(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
It’s been a while guys
Today’s riddle is very simple but needs a lot of
brainstorming…
So, if you are one of those guys that don’t want to
charge up thier IQ, kindly exit this page immediately.

Kudos to those guys who are always willing to Learn
and take up new Challenges – The Future is yours.
So the riddle for today is
I Am Something, You Buy Me To Eat, But Never
Eat Me – What Am I?
Drop your answer.
Let’s Go!!
Re: Riddle: I Am Something; You Buy Me To Eat, But Never Eat Me – What Am I? by Slaye: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lol, plate, spoon

1 Like

Re: Riddle: I Am Something; You Buy Me To Eat, But Never Eat Me – What Am I? by taylor88(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Riddle: I Am Something; You Buy Me To Eat, But Never Eat Me – What Am I? by Timajohn(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Give us clue
Re: Riddle: I Am Something; You Buy Me To Eat, But Never Eat Me – What Am I? by mikejj(m): 12:07am On Feb 06, 2018
back of yam,banana etc
Re: Riddle: I Am Something; You Buy Me To Eat, But Never Eat Me – What Am I? by OneCorner: 1:10am On Feb 06, 2018
Cow

(1) (Reply)

The Four Liquid Stages Of Life(Picture) / The Ongoing Gucci Challenge / Caption This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.