Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

AA Don't Know What To Wear To A Yoruba Wedding ! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / AA Don't Know What To Wear To A Yoruba Wedding ! (1809 Views)

Yoruba Traditional Wedding 2023 | Yoruba Wedding Dresses | Best Yoruba Tradition / What I Wear To Work This Morning. (pics) / Senator Wear To Be Delivered In One Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AA Don't Know What To Wear To A Yoruba Wedding ! by AAQueenChi: 3:15am On Feb 06, 2018
I am going to a Yoruba wedding and i don't know what to wear. I asked my husband was these dresses fine i wanted to get it made in Light pink or in light blue like a baby blue, He said the dress was fine but I'm not sure hes a guy and probably doesn't really care. I don't have any African women to really ask about things like this. Is this dress okay? Its not too much is it to wear to a wedding? Oh and the dress maker Is African American and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what a gele is, So i was thinking to just idk find one to match it. And the picture isn't so clear the bottom of the dress is feathers.

Re: AA Don't Know What To Wear To A Yoruba Wedding ! by OneCorner: 5:35am On Feb 06, 2018
Wear leggings and tank top
Re: AA Don't Know What To Wear To A Yoruba Wedding ! by AAQueenChi: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
OneCorner:
Wear leggings and tank top

Why would i wear that? I wouldn't even wear that to a american wedding.
Re: AA Don't Know What To Wear To A Yoruba Wedding ! by AAQueenChi: 2:47am On Feb 07, 2018
AAQueenChi:
I am going to a Yoruba wedding and i don't know what to wear. I asked my husband was these dresses fine i wanted to get it made in Light pink or in light blue like a baby blue, He said the dress was fine but I'm not sure hes a guy and probably doesn't really care. I don't have any African women to really ask about things like this. Is this dress okay? Its not too much is it to wear to a wedding? Oh and the dress maker Is African American and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what a gele is, So i was thinking to just idk find one to match it. And the picture isn't so clear the bottom of the dress is feathers.

Well i'm just going to wear this in baby blue no one is giving me any advise................. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Where I Can Remove Permanent Tattoo / Home Decorative Items / 3aces Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.