Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools (32527 Views)

Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured / Chaos, Cult Clash At Ikosi - Ketu In Lagos (photos) / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Collyno82(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2018
princeSammyz:
what do you suggest?
I suggest u go n carry ur papa land and donate for colony.
NB: Cattle rearing is a private occupation and as such, should be treated as one.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by omoelerin1: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2018
Iseoluwani:
E no go better for Frederick lugard, awolowo may u rot in hell, useless ogboni

Yakubu Gowon because u didn't allow Nigeria to break 1967 ur latter days will be worse

Ojukwu !! Because u ran away as a coward, instead of u to fight for your people, may u rot in hell, ur child under APGA will always end up as a failure

Buhari I wished u died instead of Tunde idiagbon, but for this your evil, you will be frustrated out of power, frustration shall be the backbone of your life challenges

Tinubu !!! Thank you for your problem, just as your son z no more in his home, may all u do never have peace
Childish statement.
oponu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by BakireBulmaker: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2018
princeSammyz:
iddiot? Please don't. Colonies is a solution the government is looking into, and I think its workable, and may even be of economic significance. And if you have a good idea, you may suggest it too. This is a forum

Which govt? Do we have govt?
Are you from Ogun state?

Every reasonable southerner has rejected cattle colonies.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by adekunle6224(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2018
Gov osokomole will be in one corner in Ekiti state shaking his head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by doubleZ88(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2018
civil war loading....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by princeSammyz: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Collyno82:
I suggest u go n carry ur papa land and donate for colony.
NB: Cattle rearing is a private occupation and as such, should be treated as one.
and who says it has to be for free? I know whatever plans on colonies will have to consider some of these critical questions. My point is instead of outright condemnation, we should be asking them to come out clear on the plans and modalities
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2018
princeSammyz:
and who says it has to be for free? I know whatever plans on colonies will have to consider some of these critical questions. My point is instead of outright condemnation, we should be asking them to come out clear on the plans and modalities
Keep quiet.
Back to D.au.ra.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by shekauvsbuhari: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2018
You guys voted massively 4 buhari n Apc and this is how they reward you? And your son is even the V.P? 2moro when Tinubu drag una dey enter one chance, tell him no.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by doubleZ88(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2018
u guys keep ranting on social media while d main deed is already on.

i think it all starts frm our mindsets coz if this continues, don't be surprised to wake up one morning to b dictated by d Northerners in ur own village.

when d issue of islamizing Nigeria came to limelight people were expecting an official statement, not aware of d underground tactics of which dis act of fulani terrorism is included..

u guys should wake up and do something

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2018
princeSammyz:
The formalities can be worked out to suit the interests of both herders and land owners and ultimately to ensure peace. Surely there are questions, but once started, there will be room for improvements. What do you think is the way forward?
Well, you have a point but there are somethings we should first of all address.
1. Fulani horsemen should acknowledge that they don't own Nigeria and at such can't act anyhow they feel.
2. These horsemen should also acknowledge that cattle rearing is a private business and at such you shouldn't destroy one's farmland at the benefit of your herds.
3. They should also accept the truth that violence isn't the right approach to settle dispute.
Now, if they really want colonies for the "right reasons", then they should buy or rent the land. We do business in the north and we pay rent for shop, security and much more. They also should pay whatever is obtainable in their host community. They community in turn should be ready to provide the necessities that accompany these taxes or rates. It's a dialogue thing. But what is happening is a case where these so called horsemen wants to take possession of what doesn't legally belong to them, forcefully. Is that how things should be done in a civilised world?
And our so called leaders with biased mind aren't even thinking right. I make bold to tell you that our leaders are part of these evil doing, that's why the culprits are getting stronger.
Bro, how can Fulani horsemen give conditions for peace in another man's land. That's ridiculous. Some things these guys do and get out with it, other tribes can't do same.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Oye4u(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2018
So bad there is need for a urgent stakeholders meeting to forestall all these attacks.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Missmossy(f): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2018
Chai! My state angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by LZAA: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa sarrki alariiwo amarabae yarimo t9ksy oodualover imperialyoruba
sarrki,alariiwo and bmc crew right now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2018
That is why l like fayose, can u try that in ekiti state

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by omocalabar(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2018
I don't one why...but this sounds like good news to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by jerryfisher(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2018
PDP is the answer
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by gannod(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2018
I want to use this medium to warn Ekiti people to avoid the APC like plague. What those APC states share in common is Fulani herdsmen attacks. Those APC governors would rather offend their people than offending PMB. Ekiti ronu o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by misgab: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2018
[code][/code]your governor is Bubu's nephew. He will want to be politically correct.Amosun shame on you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2018
Shit is real, folks.
SMH for those who think that these herdsmen won't reach you where you are.
The best form of defence is attack. Our governments at both federal and state level have failed us.
Kill or be killed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Charly68: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2018
Am sure they are angry with Obj and so they took the battle to his backyard...Amosun it is over to you,change the changer slogan has started
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Bullhari007(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2018
we are calling upon all our Fulani brethren in North and central Africa to come and occupy western Nigeria their rightful ancestral estate... they should finish what Usman Danfodio couldn't finish.... Awolowo's should man-up and defend their land... watch as they blame IPOB and KANU for this carnage grin hahaha hahaha tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by InfiniteLoopx: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2018
princeSammyz:
There will be no peace as long as these herders continue to roam free! The answer lies with colonies!
This is very dumb. What is colony? They committing atrocities when roaming free, is it when you give them a permenent base, that they woun't do worst?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by mybestlove(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2018
princeSammyz:
There will be no peace as long as these herders continue to roam free! The answer lies with colonies!
Where are the colonies? The north has more than enough land for grazing. They can create colonies there.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Haryourmieykhun(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2018
simplemach:
Behold the payment to the people of Ogun and environs.
Una never see anything, next time when you see a fulani man contest, you don't only give him a pastor, but a prophet as vice and then vote massively for them.
Karma is constant...
Na u sabi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by ElSakina: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2018
They can't dare Anambra state. Obosi and Onitsha ppl will kill them without much talk abt it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by SOFTENGR: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2018
BakireBulmaker:
Where are the men in these areas?

Where is the OPC in the area?

Aren't there vigilante?

Where is the governor?

Will Fayose leave Ekiti and come and fight for Ogun people again?

This Amosun is something else o. What kind of irresponsible governor is this?

Let the House of Assembly enact the anti open grazing bill ASAP.

What nonsense!
That's the price we pay for voting APC gov under Buhari.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Earthquake1: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2018
They were laughing when Fulani herdsmen invaded Enugu

Now they are sacking them in their schools

Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2018
the earlier the dumb nomad @ aso/cohorts are checkmated, the best for nig!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by thatigboman: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
peaceful yoruba people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Originakalokalo(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
This happens after Obasanjo's letter.

IBB, and Minna,

Be prepared.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by woledouble(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
If you think the government will defend you in this herdsmen and farmers crisis you're a joke. The people, particularly the young men in the village should gather themselves and form a vigilante group and use any means to defend their ancestral land.Or else the will be taken away from them and be turned into fulani or cattle colony.
But i always think Ogun people have Ogun (Juju), can't you guys use it to fight your common enemy in this case fulani herdsmen. But rather you use it to kill your neighbor.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
They are now going after Chief. Dr Olusegun Obasanjo and to silent CNM.

Tinubu should call his Fulani co sponsored to orders.

South south and southeast armed your loved ones to protect each other and communities. Buhari's Fulani herdsmen terrorists are being funded by their top Fulani cattles owners to forcibly take your lands.

Don't report to police, kill them, they are controlling all the police commands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen Giving Teenagers A Hot Chase In Lagos / How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! / Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.