Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Looming Genocide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Looming Genocide (693 Views)

The Looming Political War In Akwa Ibom / Should Ipob Call For A World Press Conference On A Looming Genocide Of Its Membe / Quit Notice:Please Help Sign Petition To UN To Stop Another Looming Genocide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Looming Genocide by NamdyKel(m): 6:02am On Feb 06, 2018
The Looming Genocide
The events that have unfolded in Nigeria over the last 24 months have all pointed in One Direction...The Annihilation of a targeted set of people backed by religious and ethnic segregation, and motivated by political hierarchies and cabals with selfish interest. This would eventually lead to Genocide if not curbed and on time.
The Boko Haram saga is a religious contention politically backed, supported and financed. I won't dwell much on this because we all know where this led. Let me draw your attention to a verified research that there was an hidden agenda to islamatize Nigeria via the deadly Jihadist group with ISIS connection.
Nigeria is 4th largest Muslim populated Country in the world. Few years back, an innocent survey was carried out in 5 top Muslim populated countries in the world namely: Indonesia, Pakistan, Egypt, Nigeria, and Bangladesh.
Two (2) simple questions were asked:
To read the full article please contact me personally
Facebook : Nnamdi A Kelechi
Instagram : namdy_kel
Whatsapp: +234(0)7032306205
Email : namdykel@gmail.com

Re: The Looming Genocide by Colleverage: 6:04am On Feb 06, 2018
Where is the afonja picture for the by standing cowards
Re: The Looming Genocide by NamdyKel(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hello everyone,
I want to appreciate all the support, encouragement, and criticism I got as regards my articles.
Your observations are well noted.
Thank you all.
However, there has been a popular demand for my recent article... It's my pleasure to share the published edition with you.

Read it here
http://www.thehealthpilot.org/the-looming-genocide/

Together we can make Nigeria Great.
Re: The Looming Genocide by wakaman: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Yanmiris conspiracies.
Re: The Looming Genocide by SweetJoystick(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
Well articulated

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Spoken On Herdsmen-farmers Clashes And Alleged Nepotism / ALSCON: BFIG Writes Fayemi, Threatens Legal Action Over Rusal Takeover / Dan Ali And Ortom Senate Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.