Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) (71198 Views)

Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) / Where To Download Old Nollywood Movies / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by madjune(m): 2:35am On Feb 07, 2018
It's a wonder how people could forget the works by Ameze Imarhiagbe.

This lady ruled the 90s screen in her own right till I don't know what happened and she vanished.

She made intelligent films.

One memorable one I won't ever forget is Tears for love which featured Keppy Ekpeyong.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by chuks34(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2018
Kizyte:
Abeg where I fit get this Osuofiason, that's the part 3 and 4 of Ikuku?

I don't really know o, but u can try Google Search
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Ishilove: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2018
Codedrock:

SOURCE: https://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/10/throwback-thursday-old-nollywood-movies.html
Igodo made me weep like a baby, especially when Sam Dede's character died just as he was getting to their final destination.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Sexyolori(f): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Hahahhhaa

Lemme sing Evil Genius for u (bob-manuel)..... I love to see people die , I love to see people cry , something is wrong me ....... Thats the way I was born ..... My mother did this too me.....

Hahahaha.... Then if my mum catch u singing that song , u are finished
lmho,i trust nigerian mommie
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2018
nonut:

No, na myself I dey talk to.
See you, you wan form oldie.
I kuku know say na yourself you dey talk to, I just one confirm.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by nonut: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
sisipelebe:
I kuku know say na yourself you dey talk to, I just one confirm.

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Abeg
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by BenzEne1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
rafa9:
Abeg who remembers the name of that movie that featured ramsey noah(stanley), alex usifo, segun arinze(black arrow). The theme song was, "Stanley must die, Stanley must die"!!

Silent night. Its on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
BenzEne1:

Silent night. Its on YouTube
Thanks
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Henrodah(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=francesawesome post=64847568] They've released it since. I'm surprised you haven't watched it.

What? IZAGA OH.. THE ONE OMOTOLA WAS A PRIESTESS??
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Henrodah(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
hassinho707:
My brother, we still dey wait o

Walahi.
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Henrodah(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
rossyc:

u go wait tire

Person say dem don release am since Na true?
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by francesawesome(f): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=Henrodah post=64872906][/quote] a witch. She was sent from her kingdom to destroy Liz Benson and her son Kenneth Okonkwo
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Henrodah(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
francesawesome:
a witch. She was sent from her kingdom to destroy Liz Benson and her son Kenneth Okonkwo
I obviously missed it, guess it wasn't as popular as part 1? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by rossyc(f): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Henrodah:

Person say dem don release am since Na true?
Lol ...no idea, it's been a long time.
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Henrodah(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2018
rossyc:

Lol ...no idea, it's been a long time.

Yeah how time flies.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Kolanist(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2018
I am familiar with some of the movie names. They were horror films that glorified the power of Jesus over the occultic;witchraft realm. It was this movies that contributed to the great man of faith in Jesus that i am today.may The Lord Jesus bless\save the people that did this movies and bring them even the movies&new ones back to the world screens in Jesus name. Amen. Let me sing some sound track for u.
1: "karashika! karashika!! queen of darkness" "karashika! karashika!! queen of darkness"
2: "agbara to ju agbara lo" "agbara to ju agbara lo"
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Kolanist(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
bezimo:
If you watched these nollywood vintage movies in the 90s..as in renting video cassette movie for N20 from video shop to go and watch at home on your video casette player..and you are not married..You need serious devine attention.lol
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Pls reply why!!
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Akinsj: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Thrift Collector ,
After school hours1&2,
Without love,
Love without language,
Erin keke on Nta 7,
Another Campus tales,
Campus Girls,
Dead End,
Back Stab,
King of my country,
White Angels,
Red Matches,
Sisters on the run,
Wind of destiny,
Romantic Attraction,
Flower Girls or something,
Kiss from rose,
The Day After tomorrow,
Disguise,
Silent Night
Yoruba movie
Lucky Boy,
Iru eshin,
Adisa,
Owo Blow,
Danfo Driver,
Omolade,
Toluwalase by Baba wande
Enu e ye

And so on
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by duduade: 6:03am On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:
dem never born u dencheesy.. Me i go dey primary school then. I remember one scene for d film wey dis guy Ernest Obi was washing his sugar mummy's pants for washingsink. He was washing them and whistling a love song. Na me and my brother with my dad just dey watch am.i still remember dat scene. Na so my dad just scatter laugh dey laugh ehncheesy...then i the midst of the laughs he come dey ask us hope say when we grow up we no go dey wash woman pant oocheesy. My brother say God forbid!cheesy but me i no say anything. And lest i forget there was one hot sex scene wey Zack orji do with Eucharia for inside bathtub in glamour girlscheesy.

Washing Dolly unachukwus pants.. I remember
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 10, 2018
duduade:

Washing Dolly unachukwus pants.. I remember
haha God bless u for remembering her namecheesycheesy
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by nkem12345(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
seanswitch:

That's a good one. I wish to be able to write movie scripts too.

What genre do you write on?

I can write on any genre . It all lies in a knowledgee of terms associated.. but I am good in thrillers and romance.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
State of emergency broad day light, executive crime, most wanted, squard 23, true confession, violated, glamour irls, Blood sisterz, daybreak, highway to the grave, true confession, crazy millionaire, cry for help, beloved,
Vuga Lost kingdom igodo, festival of fire, etc..I miss my childhood. I still have majority of them till date.
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bidobado:

Pls do you have a copy of Glamour girls and Taboo.
I downloaded Glamour girs from youtube recently.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
elegantslayer:
please where can one get this old movies

Check youtube.
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
iamloyalty:

I downloaded Glamour girs from youtube recently.

I'll check it out. Thanks
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by seanswitch(m): 3:19am On Feb 11, 2018
nkem12345:

I can write on any genre . It all lies in a knowledgee of terms associated.. but I am good in thrillers and romance.

OK. Has any of your scripts made it to the movie stage?
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by nkem12345(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
seanswitch:

Not yet... One is due this month though
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by nkem12345(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
seanswitch:

Not yet ... currently on one though .... to be shot soon ! Hoping for a breakthrough there !
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Onyinel: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
Highway to the grave, last burial, echoes, power of love....i wish we had good documentation like what's obtainable oversees..
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by jbblues24(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2019
I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain. grin
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Flashystar12: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please How can I download movie Heart of men 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) / BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification / I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.