Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Please, Share This Until FCMB Reverses The Money Of Nigerian Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please, Share This Until FCMB Reverses The Money Of Nigerian Student (325 Views)

FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Share This Until FCMB Reverses The Money Of Nigerian Student by ipreach: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2018
According to him:

I made a cash withdrawal with one of the Access bank Automated Teller machine (ATM) with my FCMB card (with account number 2192178014) in Port Harcourt on 12th January, 2018, unfortunately, my account was debited without dispensing cash.

I contacted my bank (FCMB) as regard to this and they acknowledged the error and promised to reverse it in 10 days yet, till now, they have failed to do anything even when I have contacted them more than three times.

As a student, I have no other money to sustain myself.

Please, help me to Post, Repost Retweet until FCMB reverses money

Moderators, please help us and put this on front page. Thanks.
cc: lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

(1) (Reply)

120 Suspects Arrested, Facing Trails Over The Killings In Benue / Cattle Destroys UNILORIN Multi-million Naira Research Farms And Poisoned Dam / Boko Haram In Fresh Attack On Yobe School Girls Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.