Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,899 members, 7,866,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Voucher Dealership - Requirements - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Voucher Dealership - Requirements (949 Views)

Tissue Paper Dealership/Distributorship, How? / Dangote Cement Dealership / Soft Drink Dealership: What To Look Out For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voucher Dealership - Requirements by esajay1: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2010
Hello People,

Can Anyone kindly advice me on voucher dealership Requirements for    MTN, GLO, ZAIN etc. ?

Thank you All one love.
Re: Voucher Dealership - Requirements by switchmax8: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2010
Esajay1,
i am as well interested in distrbutorship of the networks mentioned.you have to locate any of their friendship center closer to you for more details on what it takes to be their distributor.I contacted them only mtn and glo responded and i was told to contact their office closer to me while glo told me to contact their office in opebi.
Re: Voucher Dealership - Requirements by esajay1: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2010
^^^ Thanks Bro.
Re: Voucher Dealership - Requirements by bodeface: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2010
esajay1:

Hello People,

Can Anyone kindly advice me on voucher dealership Requirements for MTN, GLO, ZAIN etc. ?

Thank you All one love.

@switchmax

I had been looking for a way to go into Voucher Super distributorship.
Willing to invest heavily but I have been looking for detail info.
Have you been able to gather the neccessary info, kindly enlighten me
If need be privately at: bodeface@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Voucher Dealership - Requirements by switchmax8: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2010
bodeface,
i have not gotten information yet,just waiting to finish my exams next month then i will have the time to make enquiry from mtn,glo and zain on their distributorship though i heard from a reliable source that one has to register with mtn with about 500k or more to be their sole distributorship but i have not confirmed it yet.
Re: Voucher Dealership - Requirements by bodeface: 4:17am On Apr 23, 2010
switchmax8:

bodeface,
i have not gotten information yet,just waiting to finish my exams next month then i will have the time to make enquiry from mtn,glo and zain on their distributorship though i heard from a reliable source that one has to register with mtn with about 500k or more to be their sole distributorship but i have not confirmed it yet.

@switchmax
Thanks for your reply.
I will also find time to do my findings, once anyone of us have a reliable information lets share it.
Wish you all the best in your examinations.
Re: Voucher Dealership - Requirements by esajay1: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2010
Thanks people! You have been supportive.
Re: Voucher Dealership - Requirements by switchmax8: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2010
i will appreciate if anyone got the info and share it i will be expecting it as soon as possible

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Money With Your Google Adsense Account? / With N20k One Can Start A Good Business. / Please I Need Info On Irish Potato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.