Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Have To Take Responsibility, I Made The Wrong Decision With The Starting XI - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Have To Take Responsibility, I Made The Wrong Decision With The Starting XI (437 Views)

Bringing C. Ronaldo Back Was The Wrong Decision- Ex-man United Boss Solskjaer / Maurizio Sarri Reveals When Kepa Will Return To Starting XI / Make The Best Decision With Our Sure Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have To Take Responsibility, I Made The Wrong Decision With The Starting XI by cheapgoal: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2018
Watford thrilled with 'unforgettable' win that left Chelsea's Antonio Conte scrutinizing his team selection, accepting he chose the wrong team after Tiemoue Bakayoko was dismissed in a 4-1 Premier League demolition at Vicarage Road on Monday.

Bakayoko's red card - for two bookings within the space five minutes - put the Premier League champions on the back foot, with Troy Deeney converting a penalty to put Watford ahead before the brea

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/i-have-to-take-the-responsibility-i-made-the-wrong-decision-with-the-starting-xi/

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses Makes EA Sports Team Of The Week / Photos: Football Chairman Confronts Referee On The Pitch With A Gun In His Belt / Scam Alert!!!: On Football Betting...beware Of This Name:ogbe Chukwuma Donald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.