Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Don't Film Me; Focus On The Game. CR7's Reaction Over His Substitution On Sunday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Don't Film Me; Focus On The Game. CR7's Reaction Over His Substitution On Sunday (479 Views)

AFCON: CAF Issues New Update On Players' Substitution Amid COVID Outbreak / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) / Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7, His First Casual Fragrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Film Me; Focus On The Game. CR7's Reaction Over His Substitution On Sunday by Pope22(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo was substituted for the first in eight months on Saturday night – and he wasn’t happy.
The Real Madrid star was replaced with 10 minutes remaining of his side’s game against Levante. Isco had just put the visitors in front when Zinedine Zidane brought on Marco Asensio in Ronaldo ‘s place.
The Portuguese then had to watch as his side were pegged back for a second time in a shocking 2-2 draw.
And as he took his seat on the bench, he realised the pitch-side photographers had focused on him.
He said to them:- Don’t film me, focus on the game!
Later, Zidane accepted it was difficult to understand how his side threw away a winning position against the strugglers.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (27/02/2018) / Everton Fans: We Demand Sam Aladyce Sacked - Here's Why! / See Photo Of A German Football Fan Arrested For Masturbating Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.