Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Mercedes-benz Has Already Sold 193,000 Vehicles This 2018 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes-benz Has Already Sold 193,000 Vehicles This 2018 (1085 Views)

Mercedes-benz Sells Over 200,000 Vehicles Worldwide In September / Mitsubishi Recalls 368,000 Vehicles As They Constitute Major Hazards / Would You Buy This 2018 Toyota Century Car For N55 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes-benz Has Already Sold 193,000 Vehicles This 2018 by autojosh: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2018
With a new sales record, Mercedes-Benz started the year 2018 as successfully as it concluded the previous year. In 2017, Mercedes-Benz defended its position as the bestselling premium brand, and the Stuttgart-based company with the three-pointed star continued to be the number one in important markets also this January. Mercedes-Benz maintained its leading position as the premium brand with the most new registrations. January was highly successful also worldwide: With deliveries of 193,414 vehicles and growth of 8.4%, Mercedes-Benz made its best start to a year of all time, thus continuing seamlessly from its seventh consecutive record year.

“With more than 193,000 Mercedes-Benz cars sold in January, we achieved the most successful start to a year in the company’s history. And with the presentation of the new G-Class, we had an emotional start to the new year,” said Britta Seeger, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG responsible for Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. “I am delighted that we are setting standards not only with our unit sales, but also for example with the new smart configurator with real-time 3D car visualization. In this way, we are offering our customers an innovative platform upon which they can configure their future car.”

https://autojosh.com/mercedes-benz-already-sold-193000-vehicles-2018/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Mercedes-benz Has Already Sold 193,000 Vehicles This 2018 by HUSTLEOFMAN: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Benz or nothing even Rolls Royce can hide its face.

One of the d things wey make me like Benz be say then get cars for every category ranging from super cars to luxury sedan to sporty sedans.

I can get my self an e63 amg, maybach and V series for my mother, s class for my wife, g-wagon for traveling, sls amg for racing, x series as a truck, c300 or e350 for my uunborn kkids
The list goes on
(when i turn billionaire ni oooo)

Mercedes na Baba for the cars.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-benz Has Already Sold 193,000 Vehicles This 2018 by autojosh: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
HUSTLEOFMAN:
Benz or nothing even Rolls Royce can hide its face.

One of the d things wey make me like Benz be say then get cars for every category ranging from super cars to luxury sedan to sporty sedans.

I can get my self an e63 amg, maybach and V series for my mother, s class for my wife, g-wagon for traveling, sls amg for racing, x series as a truck, c300 or e350 for my uunborn kkids
The list goes on
(when i turn billionaire ni oooo)

Mercedes na Baba for the cars.

cheesy
Re: Mercedes-benz Has Already Sold 193,000 Vehicles This 2018 by HUSTLEOFMAN: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
autojosh:

cheesy

Lol, boss my combination dey alright na?
Re: Mercedes-benz Has Already Sold 193,000 Vehicles This 2018 by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
I need a good Benz mechanic in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Futuristic Truck Designs / Whatsapp Co-founder Is Selling 10 Of His Porsches In Order To Free Garage Space / Is It Possible To Convert Honda Civic Injectors For Honda Baby Boy Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.