Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Tiwa Savage Pens Emotional Message To Wizkid Ahead Of Concert (details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Pens Emotional Message To Wizkid Ahead Of Concert (details) (1507 Views)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note / Burna Boy Reacts To Sending Fan Out Of Concert / Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Throwback Picture With Wife , Pens Emotional Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Pens Emotional Message To Wizkid Ahead Of Concert (details) by Neatnewz: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2018
Tiwa Savage responded to Wizkid’s birthday message to her with emotional words. Earlier today,Wizkid celebrated the 38 year old songstress with 5 different Instagram posts,calling her his queen and everyone’s queen.

“Big birthday shout out to a Queen!! Our Queen, My Queen! Hard worker!! @tiwasavage❤❤�.”he captioned the photos

In response,Tiwa Savage wrote;

“⭐boy, You already know how emotional I get so this is just making me teary. Forget music, you’ve been there for me even when you didn’t have to be. When I doubt myself, you call me ‘mama JamJam’ and put a smile on my face. My dear Ayo, mama JamJam loves you ❤”

This came shortly before Tiwa Savage who turned 38 today, announced ‘the beginning of a new era’. According to her, she will be performing at her first headline show in the United Kingdom this August.

The Savage Tour’: London Edition, will be taking place at indigo at The O2 on August 24, 2018. The singer further revealed that her musical career started off in the U.K.

Here’s what she wrote;.

Source � http://www.neatnewz.tk/2018/02/tiwa-savage-pens-emotional-message-to.html
Re: Tiwa Savage Pens Emotional Message To Wizkid Ahead Of Concert (details) by HausaOverlord: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2018
So watford truly raped Chelsea 4 nothing chai, football na wicked sport oh

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pens Emotional Message To Wizkid Ahead Of Concert (details) by Neatnewz: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
HausaOverlord:
So watford truly raped Chelsea 4 nothing chai, football na wicked sport oh

Why dem open there butt too
Re: Tiwa Savage Pens Emotional Message To Wizkid Ahead Of Concert (details) by coluka: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Carry on girl, oluwa is involved, your story na from glory to glory. God bless u Tiwa

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pens Emotional Message To Wizkid Ahead Of Concert (details) by Neatnewz: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2018
coluka:
Carry on girl, oluwa is involved, your story na from glory to glory. God bless u Tiwa
Naso olowo dy help olowo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Vs Omotola Jalade's Daughter - The Most Fashionable? / Dating War!! Tiwa Savage 'fights' Wizkid’s Baby Mama Tania Omotayo / Yvonne Nelson Depressed As Oyinbo Baby Daddy Jamie Roberts Refuses To Marry H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.