Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Elephant In The Room Standing On The Foot Of The Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Elephant In The Room Standing On The Foot Of The Atheist (462 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Elephant In The Room Standing On The Foot Of The Atheist by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2018
www.livingwaters.com

The existence of an ordered Nature is an elephant in the room, standing on the foot of the atheist.

So why would such a massive weight of evidence go unnoticed? The answer is simply that he loves his sexual sins, and atheism (in his mind) deals with his problem of moral accountability.

Push him, and if you can find some honesty, he will admit it.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort5 5 February 2015 ·

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Elephant In The Room Standing On The Foot Of The Atheist by Niflheim(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
I wonder what Batman(The Master) and Robin(apprentice wey dey learn "werk"), have to say about this matter!!!

Let's check down below and see!!!

Re: The Elephant In The Room Standing On The Foot Of The Atheist by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2018
Niflheim:

I wonder what Batman(The Master) and Robin(apprentice wey dey learn "werk"wink, have to say about this matter!!!

Let's check down below and see!!!

Elephant in the room and yet he claims he doesn't see it. cheesy

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Special Divine Encounter Program(09/02/2018) DAY 5 / Which Are Your Favourite Praise Song You Enjoy In Church And Love Dancing To? / Church Accountant Pays Kidnappers For Wife’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.