Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Two Businesses That Pay My Bills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two Businesses That Pay My Bills (1040 Views)

Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? / Pls Help Me Make A Good Choice Between These Two Businesses Investment / EXCLUSIVE: Dangote Group To Merge Its Two Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Businesses That Pay My Bills by kejibabe(f): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2018
In my bid to be financially capable, I keep making research of what i can do or sell. Eventually , just like a flash it came to my mind. Why don't you sell saop. I don't know how to make it but i took up the challenge and decided to learn. So i started searching for how to make soap. I downloaded so many videos but in all videos, i will have to keep the soap for 4-6 weeks before i can use or sell. I was confused ,how on earth will i make money when i continue to stay for 4-6 weeks for every batch of soap i produce.

Finally i decided to learn from Nigerian soap makers. Oh my God! I learnt from 6 different people- 3 online, 3 offline. One of my online teacher is even here on nairaland, i bought his book for#2000. At the end of everything i spent #30000 naira learning laundry soap.

Adding all the knowledge i acquired together, i came up with my own method too. A good product will always advertise itself. By the time i started selling my soap, people will call me on phone to request for my product, some come to my house to buy and they even help me to advertise without being paid. This is the number 1 business that pays my bills.

The other business that pays my bills is recharge card and data sharing business.my God! This is a business i encourage people to have as side business. It makes so much sense. Even though there is no much profit on recharge cards but the data sharing makes it a boom.

Have you been thinking of a business you can start with less than #10000 naira? A business that guarantee minimum of 30% profit? A business that will always be in demand ...then invest in this two businesses you wont regret it.

If you need guidance on how to go about these businesses simply whatsap me on 07032503470

Re: Two Businesses That Pay My Bills by kejibabe(f): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
HAVE you been thinking of a business that you can start with less capital? A business that guarantee at least 30% profit? A business that will always be in demand then ��

LEARN LAUNDRY SOAP
Here it what you will get

� how to make your own soap from scratch
� know the most profitable method to use
�how to market your product
� how to calculate for profit

PRICE-#2000

soap is a must use in every home . There will always be demand for it. You can capture a large number of customers and make good money once your soap is good.

In order for you to be financially capable , i will give u a bonus training on how to start vtu and data sharing biz at the comfort of your home. You also have my absolute support through out your soap production till you get till right.

I will be using audio ,video and write up to teach this course on whatsapp. Using my own personal video to teach you step by step how soap is being make... I will also be telling u all the mistakes i made in my early days of soap making such that you wont make such mistake.......believe me ,you have nothing lose. Profit is yours.

If you are still interested kindly contact me through this link

https:///send?phone=2347032503470&text=I%20want%20to%20learn%20how%20to%20make%20laundry%20soap

Or contact 07032503470
Re: Two Businesses That Pay My Bills by kejibabe(f): 4:23am On Feb 07, 2018
here is the opportunity....contact me on whatsapp 07032503470

Re: Two Businesses That Pay My Bills by kejibabe(f): 4:26am On Feb 07, 2018
You can sell all network and you can start it with as low as #1000 naira
Re: Two Businesses That Pay My Bills by kejibabe(f): 6:35am On May 30, 2018
Have you ever use a soap that gave you skin reaction? If yes, that is one of the disadvantages of buying soap

When you make your soap,

�you control all the ingredients in the soap.

�You can customise it and make it as luxurious or economical as you want.

�You can formulate unique recipe that is perfect for your skin and that of your family.

�������������������������� yea, our soap making class is starting again. Don' t hesitate to join the class because of a token. It is a value- loaded training. .

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group to *learn how to produce your own laundry soap and bathing soap for a token of #1000 naira*: https:///9dzRP59QAIt3yb7OgvFnAe

See you inside��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

(1) (Reply)

PANDA Mechanical Trailer / Payoneer Has Stopped Giving Cards!! / Good Day My People. Can Anyone Confirm This (business ) Is It Legit Or In-legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.