Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

“my Ex-boyfriend Used To Rape Me” – Vandora, Nigerians React #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Ex-boyfriend Used To Rape Me” – Vandora, Nigerians React #bbnaija (475 Views)

“my Ex-boyfriend Used To Beat Me Till I Start Bleeding” – Nengi / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Ex-boyfriend Used To Rape Me” – Vandora, Nigerians React #bbnaija by made4naija(f): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2018
Just after Big Brother Naija housemate, Alex revealed that she had an abortion when she was just 16, fellow housemate Vandora, in conversation about rape and consent with Dee One, KBrule, Bam Bam, Teddy A and Rico Swavey, housemate, disclosed that her ex-boyfriend used to rape her.

Vandora who revealed that she didn’t see the ‘rape’ act committed as her ex-boyfriend as anything, further revealed that she will wake up with some of her clothes missing and feeling like her ex-boyfriend had already had sex with her without her consent.

Nigerians on Twitter have already started reacting to the rape story;

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/ex-boyfriend-used-rape-vandora-nigerians-react-bbnaija/

Re: “my Ex-boyfriend Used To Rape Me” – Vandora, Nigerians React #bbnaija by donstan18: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Angel Of Bbnaija Near Death Experience / Omotola Jalade Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings / Woman Gang Raped With Metal Bars And Left To Die After Intestines Spill Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.