Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi (51934 Views)

Palace Guard Kills Policeman As Osun Dwellers Clash Over Land / Suspected ‘Yahoo Boy’ Kills Policeman, Injures Another In Delta State. Photos / Herdsman Resists Arrest, Kills Policeman In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by darqly(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Our country is not a good place.

Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by maasoap(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
ManFromJos:
Yes.. if people would always get what they give, then i believe this country would move forward..
and nobody should tell me that the jungle justice administered in this case is barbaric.. afterall, people have to do what they have to do..to keep the society in shape
The report didn't say that the policeman who was killed was the one responsible for the killing of the man. That's miscarriage of justice usually associated with the jungle justice.
Is it okay for you to be killed for the crime committed by your friend or colleague?

Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by mustafa006: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
All this indiscriminate killing of civilians by policemen is very rear in the north, And those who have lived in the north will relate
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by kazzy4u(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
I luv dis quick judgement. nice one

Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by ufuosman(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
eezeribe:
their
thanks
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by crisycent: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
So proud of my people. Edo-nimosé

Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by mustafa006: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
All this indiscriminate killing of civilians by policemen is very rear in the north, And those who have lived in the north will relate
hisgrace090:
This is justice.
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by Ganjafama(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
Esomchi44:
I was at the scene before
Soldiers came and started shooting
And beating up innocent boyz
So i drove away
I don't pity those "innocent boys". Shey their leg dey pain Dem? Did they not know that after the deed is done it is innocent bystanders that would pay. I won't be surprised if those boys end up in court.
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by Mechejy: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
it will end when buhari is massively voted out
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by americanson: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Abbeyme:
That's a clear example of Back to sender
Benin boys don't waste time...

Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by Toks2008(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Adieza:
#Breaking

Crisis in some part of Benin (M.M way and Igun) as Police unjustly killed a young man over 100 naira, angry youths killed one police officer and set police vans ablaze over the death of the man whose wedding is Saturday this weekend.

Nigeria police force is a disgrace to our nation....

And we say Trump is wrong...
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by MrRhymes101(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Juell:

Money is not evil, it's the love of money that's evil
I did not say money is evil, I said its d ROOT of evil. so if u say d love of MONEY is evil, doesn't that mean MONEY is d ROOT of evil??

Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by naijalodge(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
coming live from Benin, i live close to the place it happened, no policeman was killed, just that one of the police men that came to rescue the killer police was beaten mercilessly but he didn't die.

Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by 4kDdullard: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Best news of the day, e sweet me for body like sex.ki all those shithole criminals parading themselves as police.
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by omonnakoda: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
americanson:
Oloriburuku somebody? How far pelu iya asinwin yen? Se o ti daku ni?
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by lagdmark(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
americanson:
Dem no be Benue people naa.
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by Yameater(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
ORACLE1975:
What kind of madness country are we leaving in Jesus I need to move out of this madness.

Next now it Fulani God maka why?

Oga this can happen anywhere

Jesus please help my country.
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by Yameater(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
ORACLE1975:
What kind of madness country are we leaving in Jesus I need to move out of this madness.

Next now it Fulani God maka why?

Jesus please help my country.

Oga this can happen anywhere
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by Dsov2016: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
ManFromJos:
Yes.. if people would always get what they give, then i believe this country would move forward..
and nobody should tell me that the jungle justice administered in this case is barbaric.. afterall, people have to do what they have to do..to keep the society in shape

bros let us call a spade, a spade . what the police did was bad, but why go to the extent of burning down the vehicles. People living in Benin know that those vehicles are few. I am not saying that the policemen should go scot free but rather they should have dealt with the policemen rather than the vehicles
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dsov2016:

bros let us call a spade, a spade . what the police did was bad, but why go to the extent of burning down the vehicles. People living in Benin know that those vehicles are few. I am not saying that the policemen should go scot free but rather they should have dealt with the policemen rather than the vehicles
I agree with u on this one sir
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by chigoizie7(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
And if I ever type a " serves him right " message on any force personnel killed, some will call me names.

I hate naija police and the army
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by Bullhari007(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu laughing in Bangladesh... this is where Python suppose to be dancing, but east seems more important to them while Nigeria is burning... Sai Baba grin
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by Idealer(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
This is just wrong and barbaric. No one should condone either action. Now two families are without their loved one.
Secondly no were did it say the policeman killed was part of the same squad that murdered the young man. He was just unfortunate to be serving his country at the wrong place and time.
Also burning police trucks is just like cutting of your nose to spite your face.
The police trucks belong to the people. The few good police men will need those trucks to respond to crisis.
Young Nigerians, we are better than this.
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by SOFTENGR: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
This is called Jungle justice for jungle justice
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
maasoap:

The report didn't say that the policeman who was killed was the one responsible for the killing of the man. That's miscarriage of justice usually associated with the jungle justice.
Is it okay for you to be killed for the crime committed by your friend or colleague?
No. its not ok
.but the post didnt mention any thing like 'colleague' being killed

Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by hope567: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
nawaoooo... all this hungry men police them.. them no go go find one place sleep make death kill them instead them dey find souls wey them go sacrifice give their gods foolish pipo
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by KushLyon(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
the madness even extended to ringroad and new Benin, chaos everywhere as traders are closing up shops and running away, many people are wounded already.... but new Benin is calm for now, ringroad is still in chaos.
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by ProDNA: 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
For reliable DNA tests please click on my username and check our signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by deebrownneymar: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
The Nigerian Police Force is truly the worst in the world. No shame
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by anoda(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Juell:
Money is not evil, it's the love of money that's evil
well said
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by millomaniac: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Now if this is true then that's justice in its rawest foam.
Re: Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi by Softhands(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Benin no dey waste time o...

Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos / We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) / Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan.