Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

DREAMSECURE- Free Security App To Be Used In Emergencies In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DREAMSECURE- Free Security App To Be Used In Emergencies In Nigeria (391 Views)

Ipaydayloans Review: Best Loan Service For Your Financial Emergencies / How To withdraw Your Egon from Eagle network Miner app to cryptokara wallet / Work Place Emergencies. How To Respond To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DREAMSECURE- Free Security App To Be Used In Emergencies In Nigeria by Elinporo: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
My younger brother just rounded up his 21 days NYSC orientation period. He’s been gisting me all day about his experiences while in camp. He told me of the boring lectures, morning and evening drills as well as companies after companies marketing their products and services. There was one that struck me out of the series of products he talked about, and guess what it is? A mobile app called “DREAMSECURE”
I have never heard of this before till today and am sure a whole lot of us have not but I think it’s a must have app on our mobiles. Dreamsecure app is not an everyday app, matter of fact it’s even one u pray not to have to use but then I advise all of us to download it on our mobiles just in case of that “incasity”. It’s a security app, and I don’t mean a security app designed for our phones but an app for our own personal safety. Now the way the app works is you are allowed to register 3 contacts (emails and phone numbers) while installing the app. The 3 contacts are called ICE contacts, wonder what that means.
In case of emergencies or any life threatening situations, once you click on the app, it immediately sends out SOS messages to those contacts of yours and the good thing is, it also has a GPS tracker that tracks your exact location, coupled with the fact that is it’s also free. I wonder why a lot of people have actually not heard of the app or maybe its new I really don’t know, but I feel it’s a must have app. I tried it and the SOS message was immediate.
Just felt I should let you guys know about the app.

This is the link My younger brother just rounded up his 21 days NYSC orientation period. He’s been gisting me all day about his experiences while in camp. He told me of the boring lectures, morning and evening drills as well as companies after companies marketing their products and services. There was one that struck me out of the series of products he talked about, and guess what it is? A mobile app called “DREAMSECURE”
I have never heard of this before till today and am sure a whole lot of us have not but I think it’s a must have app on our mobiles. Dreamsecure app is not an everyday app, matter of fact it’s even one u pray not to have to use but then I advise all of us to download it on our mobiles just in case of that “incasity”. It’s a security app, and I don’t mean a security app designed for our phones but an app for our own personal safety. Now the way the app works is you are allowed to register 3 contacts (emails and phone numbers) while installing the app. The 3 contacts are called ICE contacts, wonder what that means.
In case of emergencies or any life threatening situations, once you click on the app, it immediately sends out SOS messages to those contacts of yours and the good thing is, it also has a GPS tracker that tracks your exact location, coupled with the fact that is it’s also free. I wonder why a lot of people have actually not heard of the app or maybe its new I really don’t know, but I feel it’s a must have app. I tried it and the SOS message was immediate.
Just felt I should let you guys know about the app.
This is the link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dreammesh.dreamsecure

(1) (Reply)

Famous Comments From Prominent Apc Members. / Steve Cutts Illustrated The Sad Truth About The System Of Things / Human Rights Lawyer, Opara Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.