Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,011 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

All Sinners Are Satanists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Sinners Are Satanists (885 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / All Atheists Are Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Sinners Are Satanists by chinedumo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2010
1 john 3:9Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his {m} seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
1 John 2:29 If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone also who practices righteousness is born of Him.
1 John 3:6 No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him.
3 John 1:11 Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. The one who does good is of God; the one who does evil has not seen God. (NASB ©1995)
john 8:44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
2 Corinthians 4:1Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

2But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

3But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
According to JESUS Love is the fulfillment of the Law. Therefore love leads to perfection and holiness/godliness. lovelessness is worldliness godlessness imperfection and sin. Love is God's nature and he that loveth is born of God and knoweth God he that loveth not knoweth not God for God is love. Lovelessness and sin is the nature of satan. therefore sinner has satan as his father hence a satanist whether self confessed or self denied and a agape lover is a Son of God.
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by chinedumo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2010
so u can see that sin is a satanic nature and when u sin u worship Satan cos u are yielding ur members as servants of unrighteousness ROMANS 6:12,13 "Let not sin therefore reign in your
mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof." Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God."Verily, verily, I say
unto you, whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin" (John 8:34). John tells us, "He that committeth sin is of the
devil" (1 John 3:cool.Peter adds that we are to "resist (the devil) steadfast in the faith" (1 Peter
5:9).

We are to give Satan no place in our hearts and minds. We are not to let him work in our minds and bodies. We are to
resist his reign, his dominion, and his rule over our minds and our actions.
"Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin
unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?"
(Romans 12,verse 16).
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by chinedumo(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2010
if u find your self in this condition u are instrumental to the reign of evil whether u know it or not or whether u admit it or not. Satan has u already as a faithful and dedicated follower. u have spent ur youth, your money, ur time intellect, and strength towards the service and propagation of the kingdom of Satan on earth, some in ignorance while other with their full cooperation day in day out even in ur night time. when will u start serving ur maker, ur lover ur creator be4 it is too late. cos their is still time to make amends but u don't have eternity to do so.
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by Jenwitemi(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
All those who love proclaiming hell as real are also satanists. Christians, are you listening? Satanists plenty. grin
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by chinedumo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2010
Jenwitemi:

All those who love proclaiming hell as real are also satanists. Christians, are you listening? Satanists plenty. grin
to be honest with u , i don't get u oh. how is it so? what exactly are u saying? cos i will rather say that those proclaiming hell as [b]unreal [/b]are satanists. in light with the topic of my post if u are calling those who proclaim hell as real satanist then that mean that u think it is a sin to proclaim hell as real and if it is Christians u are proclaiming as satanist then u are saying the life of a christian is that of sin. so if i will ask what exactly are u saying but also remember that if other wise this post is not to prove the existence of hell but the connection between sin and satanists. so u can find ur self in relevant threads that will address ur concerns
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by Jenwitemi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2010
chinedumo:

to be honest with u , i don't get u oh. how is it so? what exactly are u saying?
I am saying that people who proclaim the existence of a place of eternal torture for mankind have the darkest of souls. Souls of light do not think of such a place, but a place of peace and love for all. That is nature of light.

Only pitch dark souls straight from the pit of hell would wish a place like hell for mankind, because that is all you christians are doing, wishing for the existence of such a despicable. You people are unsane inside and your souls need immediate quarantine.

chinedumo:

cos i will rather say that those proclaiming hell as unreal [/b]are satanists.
Once your soul has been thoroughly posessed by the devil, you think about everything backwards. Darkness becomes your light. Keep on doing public relations for your lord and master, [b]the devil.

chinedumo:

in light with the topic of my post if u are calling those who proclaim hell as real satanist then that mean that u think it is a sin to proclaim hell as real and if it is Christians u are proclaiming as satanist then u are saying the life of a christian is that of sin. so if i will ask what exactly are u saying but also remember that if other wise this post is not to prove the existence of hell but the connection between sin and satanists. so u can find your self in relevant threads that will address your concerns
I don't think it is a sin, i am saying that it is insane. Your lifes are buried in insanity of the mind. Jesus must be weeping for you guys and himself for having wasted his life on total failure, on mission not accomplished.
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by chinedumo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2010
Jenwitemi:

I am saying that people who proclaim the existence of a place of eternal torture for mankind have the darkest of souls. Souls of light do not think of such a place, but a place of peace and love for all. That is nature of light.

Only pitch dark souls straight from the pit of hell would wish a place like hell for mankind, because that is all you christians are doing, wishing for the existence of such a despicable. You people are unsane inside and your souls need immediate quarantine.
Once your soul has been thoroughly posessed by the devil, you think about everything backwards. Darkness becomes your light. Keep on doing public relations for your lord and master, the devil.
I don't think it is a sin, i am saying that it is insane. Your lifes are buried in insanity of the mind. Jesus must be weeping for you guys and himself for having wasted his life on total failure, on mission not accomplished.
i think this is the right place to address u since u have acknowledged with ur mouth and hand that proclaiming hells existence is not sin so maybe join me here after reading up the posts before u start commenting cos i have no intention of repeating myself
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-423720.0.html
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by Jenwitemi(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2010
chinedumo:

i think this is the right place to address u since u have acknowledged with your mouth and hand that proclaiming hells existence is not sin so maybe join me here after reading up the posts before u start commenting cos i have no intention of repeating myself
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-423720.0.html
I said it is insanity, which is worse than sin. You no sabi read? Proclamation of hell as being real is an act of insanity that is worse than sin. That was the meaning of my statement.
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2010
[size=13pt]We satanist are plenty and truly we're ruling the world-- Be a sinner and sin boldly. . . . don't look anyone's face . obey your heart desire my dear , never give way to religious dogma's to deceive you. grin grin wink [/size]

Jenwitemi:

Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2010
@poster, admit it, you just love Satan but are one of those Closet Satanists grin I truly understand your fears. you do not have to confirm any further, Satanists are quite largely 98% of teh world if you consider the fact that very few will make it to heaven anyways grin join the winning Crowd one day Heaven will be over-run by Satanists and all you Christian-stricken humans will be purged grin
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2010
[size=13pt]heyyy man , long time no seen you. . . . what happend? , well i miss you ooo. . . . how is life, too nice you're back and hope you won't go so soon again. grin grin wink[/size]

lagerwhenindoubt:

@poster, admit it, you just love Satan but are one of those Closet Satanists grin I truly understand your fears. you do not have to confirm any further, Satanists are quite largely 98% of teh world if you consider the fact that very few will make it to heaven anyways grin join the winning Crowd one day Heaven will be over-run by Satanists and all you Christian-stricken humans will be purged grin
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by benodic: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2010
@jenwitemi

i strongly agree with you.

i made up my mind a long time ago that i will never have anything to do with a God who will send souls to such a place as hell as described by Christians. even men are more loving than such a God who is supposed to be all loving.

@ chinedumo

as per sinners being satanists, then everybody in this world is a satanist because there is no body who does not sin.

it is clearly stated in the bible that even if you think negatively you have sinned.

so congratulations chinedumo. you have just turned yourself into a satanist.

ogaga4luv please get ready to perform his induction ceremony.
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by chinedumo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2010
Jenwitemi:

I said it is insanity, which is worse than sin. You no sabi read? Proclamation of hell as being real is an act of insanity that is worse than sin. That was the meaning of my statement.
something that is insane to u might not be insane to other even God himself. but in saying insane i assume u also mean unfair so i will ask u to join me in the thread that talks about the fairness/harshness of eternal damnation https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-423720.0.htm. this particular thread is not to deal with such issues

benodic:

@jenwitemi

i made up my mind a long time ago that i will never have anything to do with a God who will send souls to such a place as hell as described by Christians. even men are more loving than such a God who is supposed to be all loving.

@ chinedumo

as per sinners being satanists, then everybody in this world is a satanist because there is no body who does not sin.

it is clearly stated in the bible that even if you think negatively you have sinned.

ogaga4luv please get ready to perform his induction ceremony.
u are right when i sin, i turn myself into a satanist sin is consciously done just as satanism is consciously done if i sin, i cannot deceive myself i am also a Satanist cos Revelation 21:27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life. Ezekiel 44:9 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "No foreigner uncircumcised in heart and uncircumcised in flesh, of all the foreigners who are among the sons of Israel, shall enter My sanctuary. Revelation 22:14,15 "Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. Revelation 21: 8But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
Revelation 20:15If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2010
I so pity St. Peters holding a scrap book with billions of names in it, his job is a tough one. how will he treat duplicate names from our naija boys who filled-double entry visas to heaven grin
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by chinedumo(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

@poster, admit it, you just love Satan but are one of those Closet Satanists  grin I truly understand your fears. you do not have to confirm any further, Satanists are quite largely 98% of teh world if you consider the fact that very few will make it to heaven anyways  grin join the winning Crowd one day Heaven will be over-run by Satanists and all you Christian-stricken humans will be purged  grin

I have decided to follow Jesus . I have decided to follow Jesus and no turning back no turning back. I love u Jesus wit hall my heart ,with my soul with all my might and mt strength
And i join with hi,m to declare John 12: 31Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out. 1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world: your faith John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever

one thing is certain the world and it's prince has and will be overcome  
For Christians

This is the height of perfection for every christian. A time when u can declare this words after Christ John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this
world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by chinedumo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2010
benodic:

@jenwitemi

@ chinedumo

Romans 2:4Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward repentance?

3Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints. 4For certain men whose condemnation was written about[b] long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

5Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord[c] delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

1 timothy 2: 4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    "Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his way and live? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore, turn yourselves, and live ye."--Ezek. 18:23, 32.
jude 3Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints. 4For certain men whose condemnation was written about[b] long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

5Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord[c] delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

"Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways, for why will ye die, O house of Israel?"--Ezek. 33:11.

"Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his way and live? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore, turn yourselves, and live ye."--Ezek. 18:23, 32.
Re: All Sinners Are Satanists by akaazua(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2010
Thank you for this topic. It is true that he who sins is of the devil. Thank God, Jesus came and died for our sins. You can be saved today no matter what you've done. If the thief who was hanged on the cross beside Jesus could make it to heaven, then we can as well make it to heaven. Afterall, the thief did not pay tithes, he did not submit himself for water baptism, he did not learn catchism, but he received mercy. Pls change your father today. Test and see that God is merciful!

(1) (Reply)

The Dinosaur And The Bible Explanatin Of The Creation / I Need An Evidence Confirming The Celebration Of Christmas From The Bible / The Biblical Talking Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.