Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

"Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima (44840 Views)

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / "See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by Abogwara: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Imo State.....
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by Jaymaestro(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nigerians though . Even the supposed smart ones will still dance to their weakness.
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by Awoo88: 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
The Mbise man no get name??
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by EternalTruths: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
babadem2much:
That is the truth General Nicolas did it, I give it to him. The man is a good war planner..
Even the soldiers are happy with him.

While others from the region failed he Nicolas degraded the Book haram.
Am from the North and not Biased. Truth be told

You mean the Igbo man name is Nicolas.

How did he achieve it

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ok. Continue deceiving them

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by buhariguy(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Igbo people r not full hate like IPOB(idiotic pigs of Biafra)
Igbo people like you are lovingly.

But idiotic pigs of Biafra I hate them like devil

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
THIS THICK WOOL OVER THE EYES ISSA SOMETHING OOH
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by buhariguy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

You mean the Igbo man name is Nicolas.

How did he achieve it
the nice Igbo guy were not playing politics with people's life

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by iconize(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

One you lack sense of reasoning

You lack morals

Nepotism is the second names for enemies of the state

Baba defeated boko haram

You're a stark illiterate. Why people respond to your dumba.ss comments on here, it eludes me.

Btw, are you not the same luna.tic that claims to live in the US?
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by naijaking1: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Boko Haram and tribalistic governor suddenly acknowledges Igbos? Wonder why!

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by sarrki(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
iconize:

You're a stark illiterate. Why people respond to your dumba.ss comments on here, it eludes me.

Btw, are you not the same luna.tic that claims to live in the US?

Nah so craziness dey start oooo
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by ogbeniolola: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Please! Please!! The man in question is not an ordinary Igbo; he's an igbo man from an APC state!....Definitely the "can do it" spirit of APC must be running in him! And that's why he was able to accomplish this rare feat!
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by iconize(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

Nah so craziness dey start oooo

I don't speak your animalistic language.
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by jrusky(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
hinwazaka:
OMG. I wonder how the people from the brown roof republic will be feeling like now after hearing this news. Igbo men: Saving Nigeria without appreciation since 1914

Oh my goodness my people where is your wisdom so your little fish brain did not tell you it's a propaganda to woo the igbo? Why saying it right now when election is just on the corner and they have realised nothing for apc and Buhari in igbo land.

Wake up stop being silly this is a political game because they knew these are stuffs the igbo love hearing and fall like a fool to them to hang on power.

Pls always think deep and ask for wisdom in every action for you to see better. It's now they remember it's igbo man that decimated sambisa and you foolishly dancing. And that igbo man has no name isn't? Pls go to bed I beg you biko all these apc game is not going to work ok.

You hate Nigeria and you are happy one ghost Mbaise man defected boko haram? Pls it's late don't let me insult you nwanne biko go to bed.
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by vicktwitt: 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Igbo people r not full hate like IPOB(idiotic pigs of Biafra)
BECAUSE U FAILED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT BIAFRA ENTAILS NARROWING IT DOWN TO IGBO ALONE JUST SHOWED THE FAILURE OF NIGERIA EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by missunknown: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mbaise nwere mmadu, onya aghala nwanneya

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by fabre4: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:
Shettima the bad guy

By tomorrow morning

You will here shettima 2019

I don't like buhari... But I have to agree with you on this
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by chizagi: 12:23am On Feb 07, 2018
sure quality long lasting turkey doors
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by InvertedHammer: 12:30am On Feb 07, 2018
They probably paid the boys to stand down until after the election. If Buhari wins, they come back to continue the attempt to colonize other regions. And if Buhari loses, they will blow Nigeria back to the stone age. It is a lose-lose situation.

Until Shekau (the proverbial cat with nine lives) is in custody or publicly executed by his sponsors, Boko Haram remains intact. This is the first condition that must be met before bringing up defeat.

/
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by GGirll: 12:42am On Feb 07, 2018
We refuse to be deceived by these people we are wiser yes Igbo man defeated boko boys that I'm not surprised but that will not make us believe you love us afte years of wickedness n marginalization only fools will trust your likes....Igbos pls shine your eyes things have fallen apart with them n south west n they are trying hard to join force with us....we are not slaves n ass lickers we are Igbos!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by skales67(m): 2:23am On Feb 07, 2018
buhariguy:
That is why I like Igbo people, not like those idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not see where shettima said 20 local government out of 27 local government Were under idiotic pigs of Biafra New supreme leader shekau.

Buhari is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria.
Buhari till 2023

Even the other zombies who reason like you hid their face in shame and pretended not to see this news hence the mere "2 likes" but because of your lack of reasoning, you still came here to shamelessly make noise! SMH!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by zuto4u(m): 6:12am On Feb 07, 2018
Lol...... This one really entered. Nwannem nwoke dalu
Shayetet13:

what are you spotting living dead(Zombie)? There is an Igbo surgeon who can operate on your brain and deliver you from Zombiesm. if you are interested, let me know. The bills are on me
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by zuto4u(m): 6:17am On Feb 07, 2018
Turn from your evil ways before it is too late. And do not say that I did not warn you.
buhariguy:

Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not see where shettima said 20 local government out of 27 local government Were under idiotic pigs of Biafra New supreme leader shekau.

Buhari till 2023
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by WorldRichest: 6:39am On Feb 07, 2018
Shayetet13:
Interestingly, I am not surprised! When a group of people can build weapons that sustained a conventional war against an already established state and it's numerous foreign allies for four years, what can they not do? Even a sworn enemy(shettima) cannot help but applaud!

When are you picking up arms against the government again? Let's have another king Christmas party like the one we had between 1967 and 1970 where about 3,000,000 goats were slaughtered for pepper soup and suya.
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by samkay3g(m): 6:53am On Feb 07, 2018
he don press that mumu button
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by phreakabit(m): 7:16am On Feb 07, 2018
buhariguy:

Buhari till 2023

Q:Why do Abokis reason like rams?
A: Because their fathers f*cked rams, meaning.........

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by nobilie: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2018
hinwazaka:
OMG. I wonder how the people from the brown roof republic will be feeling like now after hearing this news. Igbo men: Saving Nigeria without appreciation since 1914

How do people feel comfortable calling out one tribe or the other on issues when they need not.

Nigeria can hardly be united.
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by Dheco(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2018
hinwazaka:

According to Gov Shettima, an Igbo man from Imo state defeated Boko Haram. Bubu was drinking Furo da nunu when this happened

Hahahaha,,,,Bubu Was Drinkin Fura Da Nunu When This Happened,
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by flyn: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Igbo people r not full of hate like IPOB(idiotic pigs of Biafra)
Igbo is IPOB, IPOB is Igbo we are one, so go and kill urself

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2018
WorldRichest:

When are you picking up arms against the government again? Let's have another king Christmas party like the one we had between 1967 and 1970 where about 3,000,000 goats were slaughtered for pepper soup and suya.

Let this truth sink down on you! If Igbo go into another war with Nigeria, no foreign power will be willingly in this contemporary times to back a Muslim majority against a Christian Majority. That now leaves Nigeria bare against a people who have a track history of producing weapons from scratch. You already know the answer, it will be an unequal match! So stop gloating over 1967 to 1970 where all the known foreign powers favoured Nigeria over Biafra except Isreal and Israel were fighting a war on 3 fronts btw d period and obviously couldn't put in enough. Stop gloating because if 1967 repeats itself, Nigeria will wonder what hit it

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2018
zuto4u:
Lol...... This one really entered. Nwannem nwoke dalu

Dalu o nwa nnem nwoke
Re: "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink / Barnabas Bantex Loses Manchok Ward To PDP / UK company's 'Yoruba' trademark sparks outcry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.