Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day - - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day - (312 Views)

See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away / Nicole Ndigwe’s Film “before Valentine’s” Hits Netflix February 3 / 8 Quick Ways To Break Up With Your Lover Before Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day - by kingsman66(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day -
1) 16 missed calls? you have killed my battery so you are capable of killing me it over!! 2) you dont even have respect am talking and you are busy breathing it over!! 3) i told you i like my food hot and you didnt warm the ice cream... it over!! 4) i called you by 11:59pm and you didnt pick then you decide to call me by 12:05am..why did you wait till the next day..you are not caring it over!! 5) i call you darling and you call me honey..so you mean my mother is a bee...you lack respect for inlaws it over!! 6) why did you serve my food with red plate when you know am a chelsea fan...enemy of progress it over!! 7)how can you be watching the television with the volume on...do you want to finish the subcription it over!! i called you and you picked immediately...you lack patience it over!! feel free to add yours let the fun continue
1) 16 missed calls? you have killed my battery so you are capable of killing me it over!! 2) you dont even have respect am talking and you are busy breathing it over!! 3) i told you i like my food hot and you didnt warm the ice cream... it over!! 4) i called you by 11:59pm and you didnt pick then you decide to call me by 12:05am..why did you wait till the next day..you are not caring it over!! 5) i call you darling and you call me honey..so you mean my mother is a bee...you lack respect for inlaws it over!! 6) why did you serve my food with red plate when you know am a chelsea fan...enemy of progress it over!! 7)how can you be watching the television with the volume on...do you want to finish the subcription it over!! i called you and you picked immediately...you lack patience it over!! feel free to add yours let the fun Continue

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Warns Commuters Against Travelling In Container Vehicles / Toens ‘N’ Bakes / “new Business Opportunities” In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.