Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

#bbnaija: Scare Of Eviction Emerge As Housemates Begins To Worship God (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Scare Of Eviction Emerge As Housemates Begins To Worship God (video) (615 Views)

Bbnaija: Angel Snubs Cross As He Begs On His Knees Ahead Of Eviction (video) / Big Brother Introduce New Twist Of Eviction / #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Stacks Praise On Bambam, Teddy An In Spite Of Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Scare Of Eviction Emerge As Housemates Begins To Worship God (video) by yusassifmedia: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lol!! Fear of eviction catch everyone between the house of the bbnaija participants, they decided to show off the religious part of them by worshipping the almighty God..

Seriously
Should we call it show off or what?..

Source: http://www.exclusivetribe.com/2018/02/scare-of-eviction-emerge-as-housemates-begins-to-sing-worship-song.html

Re: #bbnaija: Scare Of Eviction Emerge As Housemates Begins To Worship God (video) by Angyella(f): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
It depends on their hearts moreover Jesus came for the sinners
Re: #bbnaija: Scare Of Eviction Emerge As Housemates Begins To Worship God (video) by coolebux(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
The day I saw Efe reading the Bible and kneeling down to pray to God alone in his quiet time, I knew for sure that he was going to win the prize

Anyways, Jesus came to rescue the sinners
Those that value the prayers might be saved
Re: #bbnaija: Scare Of Eviction Emerge As Housemates Begins To Worship God (video) by Xionez(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
That moment when one of them begins to kabash...

Re: #bbnaija: Scare Of Eviction Emerge As Housemates Begins To Worship God (video) by Yabiola26(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
The way Chelsea and real Madrid are playing right now, if they play against each other they will both lose.. grin grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reacts On Her Rumoured Death / Illuminati Secret Exposed ( watch ) / “I Do Not Want People To Think My Album Contain P-square’s Songs” – Rudeboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.