Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! (28152 Views)

Qatar Begins Construction Of 500,000 Housing Units For Less Privileged In Kaduna / Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of 18-Storey Smart Building / Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Raydos: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Eko Development Company Limited has said the first phase of its mixed luxury development, Azuri Peninsula, has commenced

According to the Chief Responsibility Officer, EDC, Ms. Ibiene Ogolo, the architectural design of the 120 luxury apartments, 12 super-luxury simplexes and two villas as well as seven townhouse apartments was done by the global design firm, Gensler.

“Azuri Peninsula offers the optimum place to live, work, play and invest, and offers a unique and luxurious urban lifestyle by the delightful marina-front of the Marina district in the vibrant new Eko Atlantic City,” Ogolo said during a tour of the facility.

She added that the entire development would cover about 127,507 square metres, with the phase one taking up 13,000 square metres, while the built up area would take as much a 130,000 square metres.

Ogolo said Azuri Peninsula was already 80 per cent subscribed, while the remaining 20 per cent had yet to be finalised.

According to her, the name Azuri is a combination of two words representing the blue sky and beauty, adding that the promoters wanted a name that resonated with Africa.

She said, “Azuri offers the citizenry an opportunity to live life in residences befitting kings and queens. There will be a five-star marina and yacht club, with an attractive promenade, high-end shops, cafes and a wealth of amenities in a curated and sophisticated environment.

Cc: Lalasticlala

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Raydos: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Raydos: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
La-la now angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by GavelSlam: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lagos always repping.

Ibori, Okowa see your life?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by niggaman(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
just wow

3 Likes

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by MrMcJay(m): 12:50am On Feb 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
Lagos always repping.

Ibori, Okowa see your life?

The achievements of Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode are that they built Eko Atlantic out of the Atlantic ocean.

The achievements of Ibori, Udu and Okowa are that they bought flats in Eko Atlantic.

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by hakeem4(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2018
okay that is good. but i hope the atlantic would not come back in future to disturb the place

6 Likes

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Vivuch: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2018
Wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by 12submarine(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2018
Interesting.
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Earthquake1: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by casmirjohn: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2018
proud of this state!!! Also proud of my state Anambra

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by lafuria1(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2018
life, hard to build, easy to destroy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2018
Una weh done, when people still dey complain for lekki toll fare increment.
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2018
Steel-concrete composite structures.

Interesting!

Wish I was working on these...... good experience.

15 Likes

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by marvin904(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2018
cool..
buh whats the point when only the super rich can have all this...
nevertheless doubling my hustle undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by dhabrite(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2018
Kk
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by 12345baba(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2018
Make e no sink enter water o

2 Likes

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by acmilan1: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2018
I heard the peninsula is owned by ambode.
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Flexherbal(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2018
marvin904:
cool..
buh whats the point when only the super rich can have all this...
nevertheless doubling my hustle undecided undecided
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by mekzymiles(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2018
south south oyel money at work

3 Likes

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Steel-concrete composite structures.

Interesting!

Wish I was working on these...... good experience.
really good

1 Like

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by favourmic(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2018
see development
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by AishaBuhari: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2018
Nonsense... No one is thinking of building infrastructures for development - I just hate this country angry

Please tell me if it's going to affect the common man's life...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by passyhansome(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2018
Okay
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by hacmond(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2018
coolo
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Chuksgeo: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2018
my o my My fear remains the environmental effects like flooding kissmy o my My fear remains the environmental effects like flooding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by DoTheNeedful: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2018
@OP, you want to give some people heart attack this early morning grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Masama: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2018
Who knows the process of getting a property there and the cost? A friend told me that celebrities like don jazzy and co are already getting properties at eko Atlantic city and I don't understand how they do it. I thought it will be completed first before people can be able to acquire properties there
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Teewhy2: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2018
good one.

Ogolo said Azuri Peninsula was already 80 per cent subscribed, while the remaining 20 per cent had yet to be finalised.

where these people they get the money, Baba GOD answer my call ooo. Make they no push me backwards where my mates are doing good things.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors / Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation / Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.