Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,600 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Residents Flee Their Vilages Over Herdsmen Attack As Buhari Visits Nasarawa.PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Flee Their Vilages Over Herdsmen Attack As Buhari Visits Nasarawa.PICS (28143 Views)

Are There Fulani Camps In Your State Vilages? / Villagers Flee Their Homes In Delta As Fulani Invade Communities / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee Their Vilages Over Herdsmen Attack As Buhari Visits Nasarawa.PICS by mbahdi(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2018
shortgun:
Everyone will agree that Buhari is the most useless President on planet Earth.

Suicides everywhere.
Violent crimes on the increase.
Genocide ongoing.
Cattle lives more valuable than that of Nigerians.
Employment.
Mass retrenchment.
Most corrupt Govt.
4000 security personnel was deployed to nassarawa for just one mans visit,but none has being deployed to secure the lifes of thousands bn killed everyday,
wat a country
Re: Residents Flee Their Vilages Over Herdsmen Attack As Buhari Visits Nasarawa.PICS by piagetskinner(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2018
Stingman:
These images are not too different from the images of the 1967 civil war.

and they are even dressed the same way...50 years after the civil war..

nothing has changed in this country
Re: Residents Flee Their Vilages Over Herdsmen Attack As Buhari Visits Nasarawa.PICS by ogbunka: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
#NnamdiKanu Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another.
No, they are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity, and their masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes.”

-Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014
Re: Residents Flee Their Vilages Over Herdsmen Attack As Buhari Visits Nasarawa.PICS by Obidon042: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hahahhahahaha!! who im visit epp? nobody wan die jare..
Re: Residents Flee Their Vilages Over Herdsmen Attack As Buhari Visits Nasarawa.PICS by mavinc4u(f): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
lohresloco:
Honestly I'm surprised myself, it came with audio messages from victims who escaped by whiskers,
uniben students to be precise.... Almost as if people are discouraged from posting news on this menace.... I thought posting that pic would trigger someone to come forward with the news, I guess we are watching

Hmm, this is serious. God will save us all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory / Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) / Nigeria To Import 2.1 Million Metric Tons Of Rice, Become Top Buyer Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.