Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Nexus Split Unit AC Trips Off Every 10 Minutes - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Nexus Split Unit AC Trips Off Every 10 Minutes (935 Views)

Split Unit Air Conditioner 2-horse Power / Almond County, Mowe, Just 10 Minutes To Redemption Camp. / Samsung 1hp Window Unit AC For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nexus Split Unit AC Trips Off Every 10 Minutes by bishopkay: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hi please I don't know if this is the right section to post this but I need help.

I got a Nexus 1.5hp split unit AC December and yes I bought it brand new. But since yesterday, I've been noticing it trips off after 10 minutes and comes back on after about 15 minutes. Now I have had some experience with Air-conditioners and this is kinda strange to me.

Should I be worried? Should I call the dealership or a technician or it's a normal thing? If it's a normal thing, is there a way I can stop it? Everywhere hot now for naija oo I can't afford my AC tripping off angry sad
Re: My Nexus Split Unit AC Trips Off Every 10 Minutes by ifex370(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
bishopkay:
Hi please I don't know if this is the right section to post this but I need help.

I got a Nexus 1.5hp split unit AC December and yes I bought it brand new. But since yesterday, I've been noticing it trips off after 10 minutes and comes back on after about 15 minutes. Now I have had some experience with Air-conditioners and this is kinda strange to me.

Should I be worried? Should I call the dealership or a technician or it's a normal thing? If it's a normal thing, is there a way I can stop it? Everywhere hot now for naija oo I can't afford my AC tripping off angry sad

Call dealership.. Your warranty covers you
Re: My Nexus Split Unit AC Trips Off Every 10 Minutes by shortgun(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
bishopkay:

Trips off as in shuts down completely?
There should be OFF timer and ON timer button on the remote controller try pressing the OFF timer button till it gets to max and observe.
Re: My Nexus Split Unit AC Trips Off Every 10 Minutes by bishopkay: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
shortgun:

Trips off as in shuts down completely?
There should be OFF timer and ON timer button on the remote controller try pressing the OFF timer button till it gets to max and observe.
Thanks for trying to help; I appreciate the gesture! Yeah the outdoor unit just stops working and stays that way like 10 minutes then picks up again.

By pressing the OFF timer button to the max you mean taking it to 24hrs?
Re: My Nexus Split Unit AC Trips Off Every 10 Minutes by shortgun(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
bishopkay:

Thanks for trying to help; I appreciate the gesture! Yeah the outdoor unit just stops working and stays that way like 10 minutes then picks up again.

By pressing the OFF timer button to the max you mean taking it to 24hrs?
since its the outdoor unit that trips off n on your AC is working OK. that's how its supposed to work. You should even be worried if the outdoor fan is always on.
Re: My Nexus Split Unit AC Trips Off Every 10 Minutes by bishopkay: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
shortgun:

since its the outdoor unit that trips off n on your AC is working OK. that's how its supposed to work. You should even be worried if the outdoor fan is always on.

Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Project Completed!!! Pics / Invest In Your Children's Future At Next Generation Estate, Epe, N600K / 【☆】I Think This Is A Good Way To Earn Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.