Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) (48147 Views)

Man Arrested For Sexually Penetrating 9-year-old Boy In Jigawa (Photos) / Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by pennywys(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Okay
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by Nygma(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pls where are the arms,all I see are guns
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by kense88: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dam it! which i can lay my hands on this miserable creature. I will pull his throats out with my bare hands and feed his remains to the worms
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by molas02: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
d beaten has not start and he don dey count number..... Na wa for him
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by gmoney12: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
ok
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by Fhemmmy: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Was hope to see some real thing and NOT this idiotic Shakabulas
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by greencard: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I don't need to be an FBI agent before I could fix the jigsaw puzzle here. The culprit in question is Hausa/fulani Muslim, coming from El Rufai's state and heading to Nassarawa which is known base for Fulani terrorists launching attacks against Benue people. They had to script the narrative and add a fictional Tiv man to make it appear like it's a communal fight going on in Benue, even when it has become evident beyond every reasonable doubt that organized genocide & ethnic cleansing of Christians and ethnic minorities in Benue state. Buhari shall know no peace until he dies miserably or is arrested for war crimes! Bashir of Sudan equally used the Jan.ja.weed militia to massacre Dafur natives until he was declared wanted. Sh!thole country!!!!
exactly. . .why on earth will a tiv man send an Hausa fulani man to get him a gun?,

It doesn't add up.

2 Likes

Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by InfiniteLoopx: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
ibkgab001:
Civil war loading

Compare the 1967 vs 2018
Tears was literally dropping from my eyes... cry
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by Krafty006: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
say no to crimes
....check my profile for your quality custom shoes
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by NamdyKel(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
I have written an article on this already, and a tip of it submitted here on nairaland. Go to sub forum "Politics" search for "The Looming Genocide" .....Thank me later. Ciao
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
zionmde:
He will still be freed so wat is the need telling us. nothing can be more painful than being in the same country with those half humans up north

But you have more criminals than them, your Pastor Ayo Oristejafor was supplying aircraft loads of smuggled weapons.

This one is a small criminal and that’s why he was caught , when the bling bling arms smuggler Pastor is a freeman.
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by countryfive: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
if he wants to be free let him join apc
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by funsho75(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
Download JOBSia and get alll the professional hint you need during job search
Features of the app

***Jobs listing website combined in one place.
***Aptitude test past questions
***Cv samples
*** What to and what not to put on your cv
***Videos on how to answer some interview questions anf how to prepare for interview
***and much more

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lessonng.jobtext

Share with your friends
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by tico1212(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Seriously, I don't expect this news to be on media yet. Not till they arrest those involved. The gun maker and those that requested for it. Which way?
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by EternalTruths: 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
NairaMaster1:
The talented fabricator will do well in the Nigeria Army engineering department. We need him.

That gun clean.

I need to have mine to defend myself when Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists turn southwards.
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:10am On Feb 07, 2018
Na dem
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by delishpot: 1:40am On Feb 07, 2018
Container full of sophisticated weapons that vanished have it been found? Just interested in knowing.

As for the news..... that man is acting like America. They fund both sides of tje war and thrn sitback and act ignorant if what causes the war and concerned. I blame the government for abandoning people to their fate.
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by goddyono(m): 2:51am On Feb 07, 2018
Is dat the weapon?
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by sevo(m): 2:59am On Feb 07, 2018
Am I d only one seeing dis nigga posing in d second pix? Like sai him dey proud of him work and his fully assured of his freedom very soon!
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by Emmahunk(m): 6:13am On Feb 07, 2018
Meanwhile, he has successfully passed through several Police checkpoints. Honestly, wonder what they are actually checking
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by uridadole: 6:28am On Feb 07, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Where are the arms You guys won't intercept helicopter load of arms delivered to the herdsmen but you'd be quick to intercept 3 dane guns and run to give press release. Idiots. angry

This could just be a distraction orchestrated by the main culprits. The killers are not even Fulani but politicians in the MB. Killing innocent people has become another form of political campaign in nigeria.
God will expose them.
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by phetto(m): 6:53am On Feb 07, 2018
SOFTENGR:

This man na bad guy.
So you wan share gun for two of them to kill each other.
Oya position well, take koboko
Typically usa type of transaction
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by emeka2847: 7:19am On Feb 07, 2018
Lubbish! Shuo!

BiafraIShere:
I don't need to be an FBI agent before I could fix the jigsaw puzzle here. The culprit in question is Hausa/fulani Muslim, coming from El Rufai's state and heading to Nassarawa which is known base for Fulani terrorists launching attacks against Benue people. They had to script the narrative and add a fictional Tiv man to make it appear like it's a communal fight going on in Benue, even when it has become evident beyond every reasonable doubt that organized genocide & ethnic cleansing of Christians and ethnic minorities is ongoing in Benue state. Buhari shall know no peace until he dies miserably or is arrested for war crimes! Bashir of Sudan equally used the Jan.ja.weed militia to massacre Dafur natives until he was declared wanted. Sh!thole country!!!!
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by meccuno: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Where are the arms You guys won't intercept helicopter load of arms delivered to the herdsmen but you'd be quick to intercept 3 dane guns and run to give press release. Idiots. angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by Gucciboss: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2018
publicenemy:
lol... which kind gun be that?

Stop laughing oo. That gun you are looking at can still kill tens of people.
Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by iukpe: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2018
Wow! made in Nigeria, makes me proud.
But why our country never produce one rifle sef? All the peace keeping missions in Africa , our police force, militancy, boko haram fight etc etc.
See how much we have spent on AK47s?
Why cant we have our own weapons at least for police patrols?

Re: Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) by NJsimpleboi(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ndlea??.... Arresting man transporting guns..... What happened to our custom officers....

(1) (2) (Reply)

9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) / Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.