Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

New Mum Kylie Jenner, 20, Is Declared The RICHEST Of Her Siblings With $386M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Mum Kylie Jenner, 20, Is Declared The RICHEST Of Her Siblings With $386M (1207 Views)

Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Siblings, Sonia, Nadia And Mally Ibrahim (Photo) / Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Mum Kylie Jenner, 20, Is Declared The RICHEST Of Her Siblings With $386M by thenewtribe: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Her company is estimated to run at $386million and is projected to be worth $1billion by the year 2022.

She said: ‘I think truly, I put a lot of hard work into this. It’s not like I am doing this to make money. I don’t even think about that part.’

Read more on: http://www.newtribeng.com/lifestyle/new-mum-kylie-jenner-20-is-declared-the-richest-of-her-siblings-with-386m-beauty-empire-and-earnings-are-on-course-to-hit-1billion-by-2022/

Re: New Mum Kylie Jenner, 20, Is Declared The RICHEST Of Her Siblings With $386M by HausaOverlord: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kim 2.0

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Mum Advice Him Not To Have Baby Mama Like Davido / #BBNaija : Bambam And Teddy A To Host Short Welcoming Party - Picture / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi And Alex Playing Around & Doing The Accolade Challenge In The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.