Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

What You And I Can Do Right Now To Decide The Fate Of This Country Today! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You And I Can Do Right Now To Decide The Fate Of This Country Today! (270 Views)

Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo / If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? / President Buhari Won’t Return To The Country Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You And I Can Do Right Now To Decide The Fate Of This Country Today! by MisterMiller: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
WHAT YOU AND I CAN DO RIGHT NOW TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS COUNTRY TODAY!
ITS TIME FOR US TO TAKE THE FUTURE BE FORCE. TIME TO END THE NONESENSE WE SEE EVERYDAY IN THIS COUNTRY!
What if i told you the version of history you were taught in school was heavily revised to favour your own nation’s agenda while hiding its crimes, and in doing so fostered and unrealistic sense of false patriotism used to manufacture your allegiance to a corporate entity masquerading as your government? The country needed change almost 60 years ago, the change we thought we got three years ago with Buhari and APC, we now know better! This is not a political party, its a platform to....READ MORE FROM THE FACEBOOK POST BELOW.
https://www.facebook.com/Rev9ja/posts/149140529218662
Re: What You And I Can Do Right Now To Decide The Fate Of This Country Today! by BabaO2: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Vote for a brand new constitution that is self driving, not a skewed self serving ibb constitution we are currently operating.

(1) (Reply)

How Are Women Treated In Nigeria? / Politicians / Weirdest Things About This Our Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.