Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

“girls Are Just Useless, I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online” - Ni - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “girls Are Just Useless, I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online” - Ni (355 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

“girls Are Just Useless, I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online” - Ni by Worldtopnewsng: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
“Girls Are Just Useless, I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online” - Nigerian Guy

Talk about achievement. A young man has shared his achievement on Social media, and all we can say is, we’re less proud.

He shared on Facebook a post that reads thus; “I’ve F**ked beyond 88.8% of The Girls I’ve Met Online. Girls Are Just USELESS. We Guys Should Change Them As Often As Everyday Just Like We Change Our Boxers and Pants. Guys Are You With Me??”

http://worldtopnewsng.com/girls-just-useless-slept-88-8-girls-met-online-nigerian-guy/
Re: “girls Are Just Useless, I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online” - Ni by subtlemee(f): 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Thank God it's not 100% meaning there are still useful ones
Re: “girls Are Just Useless, I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online” - Ni by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2018

(1)

Man Defiles His 3-year-old Daughter, Attempts To Sodomise His Two Sons / Let's Settle Out Of Court, Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC / Independence Day Bomber Okah Sentenced To Life Imprisonment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.